Patch Notes for Baldur's Gate 3 features an overview of all the patches released by the developer Larian Studios. The following patches are free and are released via online update, these patches focus on game balance, performance and localization issues.
Baldur's Gate 3 Patch Notes
Please note that these patch notes are intended as a guide to what is new in Patch 6 of Baldur’s Gate 3. They are not exhaustive.
- Added new Grymforge region, an ancient Sharran fortress featuring new content, quests, combat, and mysterious NPCs to face. Added setup for several Grymforge quests in the Underdark.
- Added new Sorcerer class, featuring two unique subclasses: Wild Magic and Draconic Bloodline. - Wild Magic: Embrace chaos and manipulate the forces of chance to gain advantage on attack rolls, ability checks, or saving throws - and potentially trigger a random effect in doing so. Examples include putting everyone around you on fire, gaining teleport as a bonus action or summoning a hostile mephit!
- Draconic Bloodline: Channel the powers of your dragon ancestors and wield deadly fire, lightning, acid, poison, or cold damage to destroy your enemies.
- Sorcerers of Draconic Bloodline will also gain a spell that matches the ancestor, for example Red Dragon provides access to Burning Hands
- You also gain access to a unique visual customization option in the form of the draconic scales.
- New Sorcerer Spells were added:
- Horrific Visage: A new Tadpole Action that makes your enemy bleed and allows the Sorcerer to leech a Sorcery Point off of them.
- Enlarge - Reduce: This new spell alters a character's size, affecting their physical stats in the process.
- Chromatic Orb: A powerful new single-target nuke that allows Sorcerers to hurl a sphere of energy at their foes.
- Cloud of Daggers: This spell protects the caster, surrounding them in a cloud of flying daggers.
- Crown of Madness: As the name suggests, this spell sends an enemy mad, and can cause them to attack their nearby allies.
- Metamagic: Metamagic is the Sorcerer's signature feature which allows you to adapt your spells in the heat of combat. With it, you can increase a spell's range, duration, or hit two enemies simultaneously, among other powerful variations on your spells - making you a powerful and unpredictable presence in battle.
- Added new weapon actions, giving ranged and melee weapons up to three lethal signature moves - now non-magic wielders have more options at their disposal in combat as long as they are proficient with the weapon.
- Heartstopper: Smash an enemy's chest to damage and possibly reduce their actions by one.
- Weakening Strike: Target an enemy's hands with a non-lethal attack to give disadvantage on its Attack Rolls.
- Crippling Strike: Swing at an enemy's legs to prevent them from moving.
- Pommel Strike: Make a non-lethal attack against an enemy to possibly Daze them.
- Piercing Strike: Stab an enemy to damage them that possibly left a Gaping Wounds.
- Backbreaker: Put extra force behind your strike to possibly knock your enemy Prone.
- Flourish: Feint an attack to possibly throw your enemy Off Balance.
- Concussive Smash: Hit an enemy with all your might to deal damage and possibly Daze them.
- Brace: Spend your movement speed to reroll your damage dice.
- Prepare: Spend your movement speed to get an extra damage.
- Piercing Shot: Shoot an enemy to damage them that possibly left a Gaping Wounds.
- Mobile Shot: Make a Ranged Attack after you dash or disengage.
- Massive graphical overhaul.
- Completely revamped lighting system with volumetric fog/lighting.
- Added translucency.
- Added atmospheric scattering.
- Added dynamic clouds.
- Local directional lights.
- Added completely new colour grading and much improved tonemapper and HDR rendering.
- All particles are lit by environment and Global illumination.
- Added support for DLSS 2.3.
- Added support for AMD FSR.
- New orchestral music pack.
- New songs in menu and camp.
- Characters will become dirty, sweaty, bloodied and bruised during their adventures.
- BG3 is now available in Turkish
- Added options to increase font size in dialogues and added a semi-transparent background. These can be set and customized in the settings menu.
- Traders now default to the trade rather than the barter interface.
- You can now drag items in the trade menu.
- You can add bonuses after re-roll.
- Implemented Cut, Copy, and Paste actions for textboxes like Direct Connect and Twitch Extension Secret Key.
- Updated the point-and-click frequency setting to a slider.
- Added race tooltip in the examine panel.
- When a weapon is disarmed, overhead text is now displayed above the affected character.
- Concentration saving throws are now displayed via overhead roll UI.
- Enemy portraits now display concentration.
- Fixed displaced scrollbar when having race-specific skills added during level-up.
- Chance UI now correctly displays bonuses from enchanted equipment.
- Spell container now has a close button.
- You can now split big stacks within the camp chest.
IMPROVEMENTS and ADDITIONS:
- Cinematic polish and improvements for lookats, animation blending, scene snapping, question cameras & updates to rigs and animations.
- We improved the camera system to make camera control feel more fluid.
- Refined some of the background goals in Early Access levels and added new ones in the Grymforge area.
- We’ve introduced a new Goblin prison and updated most Goblins to give them the ability to arrest you. Misbehaving players can also be jailed (and break out) of prison in the Druid's Grove too.
- Added a new prison grate & door where Gut locks the player up.
- The spiders in the Goblin Camp can now jump and escape their lair.
- Spell targeting previews will now jump around less when suggesting alternate casting positions.
- Tweaked start of player dialogue when accessing one of the rooms in the Dank Crypt for the first time.
- Player characters now always comment when they have successfully detected an ambush.
- Improved fire VFX and environment VFX
- Updated Spore Servant Target VFX.
- Updated Silence status VFX.
- Updated VFX texture compression settings for better results on low-end platforms.
- Improvements to glowing eyes & mouth in some Speak with Dead cinematics.
- Improved Auto-Detect graphics settings.
- 5.1 upmix of pre-rendered intro.
- Audio upgrade: New dynamic mixing system improves balance between combat sounds, music, and ambience.
- Added inventory and questlog sections to the BG3 Twitch Extension. Viewers can now highlight certain items in the streamers' inventory at certain times and can also follow where streamer is situated in his current playthrough.
- Updated Automaton animations.
- Improved animation for Human Female characters.
- The Githyanki race now have completely updated gameplay animations.
- Updated Hook Horror animations.
- Improved wing and tail physics for Cambions.
- Improved multiplayer networking in congested scenarios.
- Improved UI feedback for targeting rush spells.
- Added trade goods to Mol within the Druid camp.
- Made Soul Coin into a story item so Nadira won't be able to sell it.
- Added rubble and blocked off the area under the elevator in the Druid Grove so players can't get stuck there anymore.
- Better handling of summoning Lump and his Ogres when there is not enough room for all three.
- Improved the camera direction when entering camp.
- Improvements made to called guards' behaviours.
- Improvements made to Hook Horror's alarm behaviour.
- Added new dialogue options to Wyll's camp dialogue relating to Raphael, and added option for players to agree with Wyll in another quest path.
- Improved Lae'zel's idle animation and scripted behaviour at camp - She now unsheathes her weapon as if ready for combat and will sharpen it if it's a sword type.
- The Captured Thralls in the Nautiloid have been given a new animation for laying down.
- Omeluum of the Society of Brilliance got a new spot for himself after being summoned, and flashy new arcane incantation animations and VFX.
- Consuming Hag Hair has become a lot more visual with added VFX.
- Volo's 4th book was added into the world.
- Reworked visuals of Zhentarim wolves.
- Went over all Novices & True Souls to give them proper prefix & title, and gave them proper Absolute outfits.
- Made sure that NPCs who visually wear a helmet actually do have a helmet equipped (and can drop it).
- Updated colours and light values for Light and Dancing Lights.
- Equippable salami, for meatier combat.
- Slash is now called Lacerate. Rush is now called Rush Attack. Pinning Shot is now called Hamstring Shot
- Updated the high ground rule. Now you'll receive a bonus on attack instead of advantage/disadvantage.
- Lowered Lae'zel's approval requirements slightly for, er, "bedtime romance".
- Silencing aggressive NPCs will now result in combat, while wimpy NPCs will flee.
- Additional Knockout support added to situations.
- Made Vine Door locked by default.
- Adjusted AC calculations to better distinguish between base AC, ability modifiers, and bonus AC. This affects the way Draconic Resilience and Mage Armour are calculated.
- Changed a background goal related to Volo for the Entertainer background.
- Made Idol of Silvanus valuable, because it is valuable.
- Disabled ability to ignite destroyed bowls via use action.
- Falling entities no longer apply force on impact if they don't have enough weight.
- Effect of Tasha's Hideous Laughter is now closer to the effect of Prone condition.
- Radiance of the Dawn now targets enemies instead of non-allied characters.
- Player characters walking into the Blighted Village ambush while dialogue is ongoing will cause the character to be automatically added to the conversation.
- Climbing onto the rooftops near the Blighted Village ambush now automatically reveals the ambushers. Once revealed, the ambushers will react to player characters that are not hidden and start a dialogue.
- Reworked the way Gnoll Multiattack works - they now have a Seething Fury status that lasts for 2 turns; when it's over, the Gnoll unlocks Multiattack.
- Re-assigned Multiattack/Seething Fury across Gnolls to make the encounters fairer.
- Made it so that Gnolls aren't interested in picking up weapons anymore.
- Assigned Halsin's Wildshape action the proper cost, so he does not abuse it.
- Halsin can only use his Bear Multiattack once per fight.
- Made it so that Harpies can now follow you anywhere you go.
- Disabled trading with Gekh Coal until the player peacefully resolves their initial dialogue with Gekh.
- Removed Hunter's Mark from Olodan.
- Nettie's bird will no longer spot you sneaking around.
- Fixed the imps' crossbow so that it's now a light crossbow.
- Made Bernard & his Animated Armors immune to magical sleep.
- Slightly decreased Duergar HP throughout the game.
- Tweaked The Spectator's Petrified Drow stats, equipment, visuals, spells.
- Improved behaviour & visuals of throwable boulders around Ogres.
- Increased the chance that an NPC doesn't break their invisibility immediately after having applied it.
- Animals will now not understand when their allies are magically controlled, and will not try to help them anymore.
- Creatures made of metal are now affected completely by Heat Metal spell.
- Adjusted the trigger area for the ambush at the Decrepit Village.
- Gekh's henchmen now use their innate invisibility to hide themselves for the ambush at the Decrepit Village.
- Fishers at the crash site will react to player crimes.
- Characters who follow another character into the Underdark via the secret entrance will die if they do not fulfill requirements to survive.
- Made improvements to the Sleep status of the Bugbear in the abandoned village. Initiating combat will make him wake up, because no one is that sleepy.
- Shadowheart will now react to the box being used by another character based on how far away she is from them. Using the box from the inventory will close it if needed.
- Removed the ability to speak with Shadowheart after she runs away in the Nautiloid.
- Rurik has been given behaviour adjustments and fixes.
- Adjusted movement pattern for Cyrel so she does not step in her friend's blood.
- Priestess Gut's combat AI now has a greater bias to buff herself and her allies.
- Minotaur combat archetype added.
- Hook Horrors and Minotaurs now prefer attacking the Bulette.
- Minotaur's Gore action now requires a strength saving throw to push targets.
- Increased the amount that the Bulette heals when it burrows.
- The Bulette now prefers to attack monstrosities.
- Changed Torgga's armor to leather and updated her visuals to reflect the armour she wears.
- Slightly reduced combat AI's bias to use Sleep and several other Incapacitating conditions.
- Combat AI can now reason about shoving allies with the intent to remove Sleep status.
- Combat AI now have a greater bias against damaging allies than before.
- Fixed Inwe not having correct speed for her race as Wood Elf.
- Halsin's Bear form now has the Dismiss Wildshape spell.
- Added Jump spell to Cambions in the tutorial to prevent rare instances where they could get stuck.
- Changed Rugan's equipment and changed the visuals to match.
- Animated Armor combat AI is less smart.
- Animated Armors and Bugbears should no longer be able to use weapon actions.
- Weight threshold for Large creatures changed from 250kg to 200kg.
- Adjusted Deep Rothé calf and flaming sphere to 199kg.
- Reduced the number of consumable scrolls available to many enemy NPCs.
- Bugbears now drop their morning stars when killed.
- Bugbear morning star now does 1d8 damage instead of 2d8.
- Bugbear now has the brute passive to deal extra 1d8 damage.
- Changed void bulb to require a Dex saving throw (DC 14).
- Void bulb now does 1d4 damage on failed save - previously it did 1 damage.
- Oak Father's Embrace effect will now only be triggered when the attack hits.
- Tweaked Shadowheart’s Ability score. Reduced her CHA and increased her STR.
- Gekh Coal's Animate Dead can only be used on humanoid, small or medium, non-monstrosity targets.
- Revamped myconid combat and gave them archetypes: Restless, Mossy and Noxious.
- Made it so that Gnolls approaching the collapsed bridge will jump across the gap, should they need to.
- Decreased the amount of resources gained by Druid & other spellcasting bosses upon level up.
- Added a 2 turns immunity to Harpies’ Lured if you manage to resist it. If you do get Lured, then Lured replaces Luring Song for better clarity.
- Made sure that Luring Song is considered a Charm spell, and can be dispelled by spells addressing those.
- Gave melee Harpies the Stone Throw action as fallback, should they be unable to reach the player.
- Made sure Wood Elf NPCs inherit all the traits & features they should.
- Fixed a crash when loading a cross-save while the save was still syncing.
- Fixed a potential crash triggered when the unfortunate Gnome is freed.
- Fixed a possible crash in EffectHandler.
- Fixed combat in multiplayer possibly causing a crash for other players in a different fight.
- Fixed a common issue where NPCs sometimes react to Druid Wildshapes that are no longer active.
- Fixed attack roll with off-hand weapon not applying a bonus from the ability modifier.
- Made several places and items reachable that weren't before.
- Fixed bugs on ladder climbing animations for Druid that was Wildshaped into Wolf and Deep Rothe.
- There is more consistent access to lockpicking and key use when freeing Liam from the torture rack.
- After Gekh tells the player about Thrinn's boots the player can hand them over without restarting the dialogue, if they have already found the boots.
- Fixed some doors that allowed you to jump through the gaps, because doors shouldn't do that.
- Fixed damage bonuses that weren't showing up in the Character Sheet and action tooltips.
- Fixed issue where options were not saving properly after resetting and relaunching the game.
- Resting will no longer break Fighting Style: Protection
- Fixed bug where Mol wouldn't return stolen belongings..
- Fixed twin versions of characters in certain cinematic scenes.
- Summoned creatures are now unsummoned when the caster is incapacitated.
- Equipping a lit torch now correctly applies gameplay light to the carrier.
- Fixed some destroyed objects not playing their destruct animations.
- Fixed ragdolls not updating when corpses are moved.
- Fixed Mystra projection.
- Moonbeam can no longer be moved with alt+left click drag.
- Fixed microphone from unmuting when joining a lobby on Stadia.
- Fixed duergar spore servant dialogues in the Myconid Colony.
- Reference model of the Spiderling is no longer present in the spell.
- Fixed the dummy appearing for the door backdraft effect.
- Fixed some issues with Direct Connect.
- Fixed being able to walk though standing light sources.
- Fixed fade to black sometimes persisting for too long in some cinematics.
- Owlbear Cub and Scratch acknowledgment dialogue will now correctly trigger if the other dies :(
- Fixed issue where the narrator speaks over cinematics in multiplayer.
- Fixed the missing character sounds after critical hits.
- Fixed Goblin War Cry not being usable by the combat AI.
- Fixed some non-damage spells removing Mask of Regret status.
- Fixed Gekh Coals passives not being in line with a regular Duergar.
- Fixed one of the Minotaur's passives not having display text.
- Added a ranged spell for Boooal to use if he is stuck and can't reach targets in melee.
- Fixed a potential blocker in multiplayer when one player is requesting to go to camp, while the other player is entering combat.
- Fixed issue where characters would move through a door and try to open it from the other side.
- Combat AI: fixed AI skipping a turn after using a supporting action and then getting interrupted in the following action.
- Fixed keyboard input rotating the camera when entering character name in the character creator.
- Fixed launcher scaling on low resolution or screens with DPI scaling enabled.
- Fixed not being able to drag an item from the world into a container.
- Fixed characters floating upwards when picking up a container or other items they collide with.
- Fixed several item interactions not working while in turn based mode.
- Fixed items sometimes falling through the platforms they're placed on.
- Fixed multiple Mindmeld cinematics.
- Shadowheart will now talk to players again after being resurrected at the chapel entrance.
- Shadowheart will now talk to players again even if they used Lae'zel to free her.
- Added a couple more metal ladders around Dror Ragzlin.
- Fixed issue where Rush spell could be applied to targets at a different elevation, allowing the caster to reach positions they shouldn't be able to reach.
- Fixed downed players/companions getting knocked out when hit with a non-lethal attack.
- Gave Yerle & Erna a metal ladder instead of a wooden one. Also tweaked their spells, items, and visuals.
- Changed colour of Outpost Spiders.
- Fixed issue where the attack button in Ellyka's dialogue did not initiate combat.
- Added missing content to 'Origins of Zhentarim' book.
- Fixed inventory overlapping hotbar when there is a lot of items
- Fixed issue where the well in Blighted Village couldn't be used a second time.
- Fixed localization having issues with symbols `«` and `»`.
- Fixed overlapping text on the map UI, triggered when player can't travel because of danger.
- Thulla now waits for players to be close enough before talking.
- Killing Sovereign Spaw now completes Glut's quest.
- Chill Touch tooltip now properly shows duration of 1 turn.
- Made sure Hobgoblins & Bugbears cannot use tunnels reserved for Goblins.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from talking to a rat in the Torturer's room of Goblin Camp.
- The correct voiceline is now spoken when you succeed the arcana check on the Illithid device in the transformation room of the Nautiloid.
- The player character now correctly addresses the state of the Forest area after teleporting there from the Underdark via a Fairy Ring.
- Fixed several issues with the Mobile feat.
- Fixed Halsin's Bear Wildshape's weapon attack.
- If the player dismisses Glut from the party after accepting his quest - Avenge Glut's Circle - Glut will wait at the Ebonlake Grotto instead of the Decrepit Village.
- Fixed a bug where attacking Spaw manually (instead of through dialog) during the Avenge Glut's Circle quest prevented the Myconids from becoming neutral after Spaw is killed.
- Fixed a bug where Glut's quest - Avenge Glut's Circle - would not proceed correctly if Spaw was attacked by a player character other than the character that Glut was following.
- Fixed an issue where high approval with Shadowheart causes her default dialogue to stop playing.
- If Shadowheart is not in your party and is unconscious during the voice of the Absolute event on the Goblin bridge, she will now die.
- Fixed an issue with one of Lae'zel's lines lacking audio in the Nautiloid helm.
- Sneaking and invisible characters are no longer excluded from the initial Nautiloid helm dialog.
- The dragon scene on the Nautiloid upper deck now also plays for characters in combat.
- Shadowheart will no longer take offense when players attack the captured thralls on the Nautiloid.
- The Mindflayer on the Nautiloid will now only betray the player once all present devils have been taken out.
- Fixed an issue where companions recruited on the Nautiloid did not trigger the devil reinforcements at the Nautiloid helm.
- Fixed an issue where the dialogue with the transponder did not start.
- Liam now correctly escapes the torture room if torture rack is destroyed while he is awake.
- Fixed journal bugs in "Find the Missing Boots" quest.
- Players now can take Gekh Coal's quest if they resolved his situation peacefully but refused the initial quest offer.
- Fixed a bug with Thulla's dialogue ending abruptly if you steal her boots then heal her with noblestalk.
- Thulla now has Boots of Speed actually equipped.
- Fixed issue related to ambushes when a player jumped to their death into an ambush/dialogue trigger.
- Added and revised passive skill descriptions, tooltips, spells, and statuses throughout.
- Added missing effect for Warlock's Armour of Shadows.
- Added crime reactions to being charmed, polymorphed, dominated.
- Added revised origin tag description to Gale.
- Fixed a bug where kids would attack you if you failed to Detect their Thoughts. They flee now.
- Replaced the conversation to rescue Benryn by a roll if he's already on fire.
- Fixed issue where an illusory wall would join the combat order.
- Fixed issue where Fezzerk's goblins would attack Wyll on sight rather than start his dialogue.
- Fixed issue where Gale's illusory double would remain around if the conversation with him is skipped.
- Made the hag's illusory double vanish when attacked.
- Fixed the hag's quest not closing if you knock out her guest.
- Arron's items are now owned by him.
- Performance fix for when killing NPCs out of combat.
- Feedback when non-guard NPCs notice you Wildshape/disguise after a prison break. Now they'll report this to guards.
- Fixed persuasion DCs in theft and pickpocket interrogation dialogues that were too easy.
- A repaired gate will be in Sylvanus' Grove during the siege, if it had previously been destroyed beforehand.
- Goblin leaders can now be defeated non-lethally.
- The all-out attack of the Druids now considers characters that have been disabled non-lethally.
- Fixed bug where the game considered Volo to still be in the Grove after he left.
- Fixed issue where Wyll and/or Shadowheart fail to properly react when in combat with Druids, after dying during the Goblin attack at the gate and being resurrected.
- Added a line to Halsin's dialogue that makes it sound like he made it to the Druid Camp all by himself if that wasn't the case.
- Fixed when a combination of events would keep Nettie from reacting properly once she reached her workshop.
- Tieflings will now vacate Druid's Grove if too many are killed or have left.
- Fixed a bug where a goblin would randomly show up in the Grove if all druids were killed.
- Druid's Grove ritual now requires at least one druid to remain alive in order to trigger.
- Fixed bugs with the gatekeeper of the grove.
- If player triggers Druids attacking Tieflings and then leaves the Grove, the ritual does not immediately complete.
- Fixed Goblin Camp not becoming hostile after certain outcomes of Minthara's betrayal.
- Tweaked certain texts that did not match voice recordings.
- The Silvanus' Grove waypoint will now be unlocked after combat when Zevlor invites everyone inside.
- Scratch can now accept all the pets again, as he is a very good boy.
- Ormn is no longer picky about his fish and will eat them again.
- Sazza will now correctly become hostile if betrayed during her escape.
- The Owlbear Cub will no longer spawn then disappear from camp when all the Goblin leaders are killed.
- Druids will turn hostile if the Rite of Thorns is interrupted by the death of any of the 5 druids performing the ritual.
- Fixed and improved interaction between Abdirak and the goblins Spike and Lookout Grush.
- Replaced several books in the Druid Grove by the stone tablets. Tweaked the position of several books.
- Lae'zel can't be revived after being killed in camp during the night where everyone feels sick. Other companions won't turn hostile when Lae'zel is killed during this scene.
- Minor fixes to the combat AI of the tutorial Imps.
- Nadira will now stay at range and throw rocks instead of trying to attack the Bugbear in melee.
- Fixed Torgga's passives to be consistent with that of a Duergar.
- Fixed Halsin's Dash spell not appearing on hotbar when in Bear form.
- Fixed Minotaur, Owlbear, and Hook Horror jump spells not playing intended AoEs.
- Fixed Bugbear now having proficiency with its morning star.
- Fixed missing items in trade UI.
- Fixed wrong skill values in tooltips in character creation.
- Selune Fort in the Underdark will become a much cosier place when the gem powering the protection statues is destroyed.
- Made sure poor Bernard can climb ladders.
- Fixed Goblins that had the wrong AI archetype.
- Updated item descriptions for a variety of items to make their gameplay links more clear.
- Characters affected by a Loss of Control status like Surprised or Stunned now have overhead text display above them on their turn.
- Fixed gameplay issues on Hag's Second Marriage wand.
- Fixed VFX for Hallucination Spores.
- Improved navigation around Gnoll Flind fight by making certain rocks walkable.
- Made sure Pack Tactics can solely be used by Wolves & Hyenas.
- Made sure that the camera stops on a singing Harpy.
- Fixed certain wall sconces throughout the game that could not be lit.
- Gave Ebonlake ships better names.
- Made sure Drow NPCs had Fey Ancestry.
- Improved Gehk Coal combat experience by making it possible to shoot through and walk through certain decor items.
- Improved UX of Gut's shield's Bless/Bane spell ("Word of the Absolute").
- Plea at the Gates: improved navigation by making the flat rock in front of Zevlor accessible to walk on.
- Gave Minthara proper Drow armour - changed from ringmail to leather.
- Fixed crash site's Intellect Devourer that could get stuck trying to jump down its platform.
- Fixed opening multiple instances of the Pickpocket UI when attempting to repeatedly pickpocket.
- Fixed character models disappearing sometimes when changing into too many disguises.
- Gave Lone Duergar a chill pill so he no longer becomes hostile even if you persuade him to calm down.
- Fixed wrong footstep sounds in various location.
- Fixed missing Imp Sound Vocalization Feedback.
- Fixed Twitch extension secret key field visibility when it is not filled in.
- Passives now correctly display additional description.
- Fixed ability to pin tooltips infinitely.
- Fixed world map not matching minimap alignment.
- Spell tooltips now correctly show recharge times.
- Fixed jump icon keep blinking after it was used.
- Fixed reward UI not showing after loading when quick saving while the UI was open.
- Fixed "downed" UI disappearing after loading savegame with downed characters.
- You can't attack containers inside your inventory anymore.
- Fixed wrongly aligned elements of lobby.
- Fixed Double Iron Doors animation.
- Fixed issue that appeared when lockpicking a chest within your inventory.
- Fixed the super loud Pig squeal on the Tutorial transponder. No pigs were harmed in this patch.
- Fixed Dwarves having delayed activation of beards; hair now remains luscious.
- Fixed issue where Wildshapes would keep custom visuals.
- Downed players and companions no longer get knocked out when hit with a non-lethal attack.
- "Critical Hit!" text no longer appears on screen when a downed character is hit with a non-lethal attack.
- Fixed crashes after ending the tutorial.
- Auntie Ethel's Hair reward now gives the character a stat boost as intended.
- Stacked items will no longer disappear from the hotbar if one of them is thrown.
- Broken ladders can be climbed again.
- Fixed Moon Gate puzzle issue triggered when leaving the area, saving, or reloading.
- Fixed issue blocking players from speaking with Fezzerk after he is knocked out using a Non-Lethal Attack.
- Stopped certain items from being duplicated after being dropped by an enemy.
When it comes to Basic Actions, there are a number of improvements that you should take note of. First is the new Disengage Action, which allows you to retreat from enemies in Melee Range without giving them the chance to perform Attacks of Opportunity. This is a significant update because Disengage used to be a part of Jump that doesn’t guarantee the prevention of Melee Attacks.
To make it crystal clear, Jump is used to strategically position yourself better in combat whereas Disengage allows you to escape from precarious situations. So if you’re a Wizard who is caught in the thick of combat, you can now use Disengage without worrying if you’ll be hit by an Attack of Opportunity or not.
And second, there’s a new Non-lethal Attack Mode, which gives you the option to knock NPCs out without having to kill them. So if you wish to steal something from a hapless victim, and they’re starting to get riled up about it, you can just knock them out to pacify them. Simple.
For Spell, the most noticeable changes are related to its effects and Concentration. These Spell animations and effects are updated and will have a unified look depending on the Class’s design that they’re a part of. Meanwhile, Spells which are used by multiple Classes will also be modified to be more similar to those that are Class specific.
You can also willfully cancel Concentration on a Spell. For example, you no longer have to suffer the prolonged effects of Fog Cloud.
Enemy AI Improvements
Enemy AI is now smarter than ever because they employ more tactical strategies and they possess some of the features available to player characters. For instance, creatures will do everything in their means to attack you regardless if they have a Weapon or not. If enemies are unarmed and they see a Weapon lying around nearby, they’ll grab it and attack you with it. What’s cool about this update is how you can use this scenario to your Advantage by disarming your target beforehand. This pushes them into a situation where they’ll need to utilize Action Points just to run towards and equip a Weapon in order to hit you.
Furthermore, enemy AIs are able to use their resources more efficiently. For example, they’ll carefully plan their next series of attacks so they can still have room to execute other actions like Dash or some Spells in the future. They can even use Throw to heal their party members from a distance by hurling Healing Potions at them, similar to how a player character would. Of course, these enhancements will be used by friendly NPCs as well.
How Spells Influence Dice Rolls
Dice rolls play an active part in whatever action you decide to do, may it be in combat or in dialogue. In the current setup, dice rolls are displayed at the center of the screen when you’re talking to NPCs. You just hope for the best that you get a favorable roll. In the new patch, you’ll be able to influence its outcome. To increase the chances of NPCs agreeing with you, you can use your or your Companions’ Spells. But remember that you’ll make use of Spell Slots when you cast a Spell so choose wisely.
So for example, you can opt to cast Enhance Ability first to account for the Advantage bonus you get in order to roll twice. This raises the chances of tipping the scale in your favor. Alternatively, Guidance is also a good Spell, which also increases your chances for success. What makes this more fun is when you’re playing with friends because they can decide if they really want to help you by casting a beneficial Spell on you or if they prefer to see you fail. You know what some friends are like.
Long Rest and Camp 2.0
If you’ve been playing Baldur’s Gate 3 for quite some time now, you’ll notice how easy it is to abuse the Long Rest Feature with the simple click of a button. Previously, you’d get instantly teleported into your Camp by the river, to restore all of your HP and Spell Slots. This could be done after every combat encounter, which cheapens these fights as your resources are always topped up.
This time around in order to take a Long Rest, you’ll have to gather camp supplies, which comprises all of the food and scrap you can buy (or steal). Heaps of food should go a long way to keep you satiated and ready for the events to come. If you’re low on supplies, you can opt to take a Partial Rest instead. This only restores a portion of your HP and Spell Slots, but it won’t use up any food.
Moreover, your party will also be teleported into different campsites, depending on the location. You no longer magically exit the Underdark when you want to take a nap. Larian has made Mini Camps near major landmarks, such as the Chapel near the Ravaged Beach or the Underdark.
New Player Experience
In Patch 5, a huge chunk of the changes stems from the need to improve new player experience. On top of the tutorials, which start popping out in Character Creation, more tooltips will be present after this update. These tooltips will be linked to others so it’s easier to digest and to understand the game’s core concepts and mechanics. You can simply hover over one to know more. Additionally, you even have the option to pin them to your screen so you can easily refer back to it should you have questions about certain terms or actions.
New Background Goals
Backgrounds such as Folk Hero, Acolyte and Urchin now matter more than ever and it doesn’t end in Character Creation. Backgrounds will now have corresponding secret side quests to further flesh out the origin stories of your characters and to accumulate Inspiration Points when you complete them. These Inspiration Points can be used to reroll an unfavorable dice roll in dialogue checks. You can obtain a maximum of 4 Inspiration Points. So when you reach this number, any additional points go into extra XP. Not only do you discover more about how your character came to be, you’ll also be rewarded for seeking out these secrets.
Interactions with Shadowheart
Out of the 5 available Companions in Baldur’s Gate 3, Shadowheart will receive a lot of improvements. To provide more details about her background, new dialogue will be uncovered once you recruit her and once you find out more about her mysterious item. Most importantly, you can now free Shadowheart during the tutorial.
Point and Click Dialogue System
The new Point and Click Dialogue System will now allow your character to provide their insights and thoughts on the world, the story, and the environment during their travels. Huge efforts have been made to make this new feature as immersive as possible. Dialogue will change depending on the context and the character you’re playing as. Should you wish to reduce the constant mumbling of your thoughts, there’s an option to make this less frequent.
Druid will be added as a class.
"With the power of the wilderness at their fingertips, Druids can transform their shape to adapt to different situations," says Larian about the newest addition. "Crunch bones and slam into enemies as a Dire Wolf or Polar Bear. Spin your silken thread over the environment as a Spider. Soar above Faerun as a Raven. Sneak into hostile spaces unnoticed as a Cat. Burrow under the earth and ambush opponents as a Badger. Or temporarily embrace the tadpole that the Mindflayers have implanted inside you, discovering a new, mysterious Aberrant Shape."
Druids will also be able to choose from one of two Circles when influencing how their play experience will be like:
- Circle of the Land: Keepers of the Old Faith, these Druids are connected to arctic wastelands, sunny coasts, scorching deserts, fair forests, green grasslands, tall mountains, treacherous swamps and even the vast, otherworldly realm of the Underdark. Based on what type of geography they’re connected to, they gain additional power.
- Circle of the Moon: Changeable as the moon, these stewards of nature haunt the deepest parts of the wilderness. Transformation is no problem for most Druids, but those who keep the ways of the moon gain the ability to morph into more powerful combative Wild Shapes like the Polar Bear.
Optional Loaded Dice
This optional change helps smooth out the extremes of the bell curve. It retains the core elements of RNG, ensuring a player can no longer be unlucky or super lucky with several dice rolls in a row. The system also runs in two parts. Dice rolls in the dialogue are different from those in combat, and this change only impacts the d20. Not damage rolls.
Speak with dead and polished cinematics
Cinematics in special cases like Speak with Dead have made huge improvements along with the ability to join conversations as an animal. The patch also adds improved animations with the Druids in the Grove as they cast spells and use their abilities. Major improvements have been made both in animation and lighting.
Those embarking on their adventure together with friends can now see other players Equipment, Spells, Inventory, and Character Sheets. As well as the ability to take and place items to and from. There is no lock function – that will come in a future patch. Your friends could, for example, steal your items, because there’s no lock function yet, but there’s no rush because they’re your friends.
Quality of life
A series of much-requested features have been implemented. Players can now target friends and enemies with spells and equipment by clicking on their portraits. As an alternative to trying to click on a character in the world, players can now easily select and attack whoever they want from the UI. We also added a flee button for the tacticians among us. And using torches has never been easier thanks to the long-awaited addition of the torch button.
Narrative cinematics has been given a new lease of life thanks to a fresh lighting pass, resulting in some truly spectacular sequences in which the story of BG3 is told.
- Entangle – Animate vines, weeds, and creeping roots to snare and restrain your foes in a specific area.
- Flame Blade – Summon a scimitar of flame, shedding bright light around you and swinging it to scorch enemies.
- Moonbeam – Create a damaging pillar of radiant moonlight.
- Produce Flame – Light dark areas with this flickering flame in your palm, illuminate torches and immolate patches of flammable liquid.
- Shillelagh – When more powerful spells fail the Druid, this Cantrip imbues a melee weapon like a club or staff with glowing energy and makes it hit much harder.
- Thorn Whip – This prickly vine lasso cuts your enemies and yanks them closer to you.
- Barkskin – The Druid turns their skin, or an ally’s, as hard as the bole of an oak tree.
- Destroy Water – Remove damaging fog or hazardous puddles in your path.
- Enhance Ability – Give an ally or yourself Bear’s Endurance, Bull’s Strength, Cat’s Grace, Eagle’s Splendor, Fox’s Cunning or Owl’s Wisdom.
- Flaming Sphere – A ball of fire that sticks around, Druids can keep this blazing orb rolling into the path of their foes.
- Goodberry – These berries grant some healing that can be carried in your inventory or eaten right away.
- Heat Metal – Superheating metal can have harmful – or even deadly – effects, especially if an opponent of yours is wearing that metal.
- Protection From Poison – This spell neutralizes toxins in the blood and also acts as a silver bullet against all known forms of poison.
- Spike Growth – Druids can transform nearby terrain into a nest of barbs that slows and damages their foes.
Patch #3 - EA 22.214.171.12471
- Improved character follower movement.
- Added an option to hide your helmet in the equipment screen. Added trajectory preview for force application when using spells.
- All characters now correctly stop running when forced turn-based mode is activated.
- Companions will now jump to follow the main player character.
- Fixed and re-enabled Larian Cross Save between all platforms.
- Assorted tweaks to companion approval ratings.
- The Combat AI now accounts for falling from jumps.
- Changed AI behaviour archetypes for the Boar, Intellect Devourer, and Tiny Spider.
- Combat music no longer ends when a character joins combat.
- Audio configuration now updates on selection of an option.
- In multiplayer, other clients can now hear the dice roll events of a player in dialog.
- Decluttered the hotbar UI by allowing selection of upcasted versions of spells with a separate widget.
- Improved look of toggle-able Passives that can be added to the hotbar.
- Improved some skill tooltips in Character Creation.
- Added a tutorial for Inspiration points.
- Cinematics: Adjusted emotions and lookats in certain areas.
- Cinematics: Camera tweaks and lighting improvements in certain areas.
- Cinematics: A large pass of improvements on emotions and attitudes.
- Cinematics: Improved fade timings.
- Cinematics: Improved blending between poses.
- Any dialog associated with a mask will play before equipping it instead of after.
- Jumping down a hole now teleports any following characters as well.
- Overhauled the sheath/unsheath weapon logic for more consistent behaviour.
- Experience is now awarded for avoiding combat and completing smaller side quests.
- Added a new sound for rolling initiative in combat.
- Fire Bolt, Ray of Frost and Acid Splash no longer create surfaces on impact. Fire Bolt still ignites flammable surfaces, and Ray of Frost still freezes water and blood puddles. Fire Bolt's damage has been adjusted accordingly
- Tweaked default ability distribution for Clerics and Rogues. Clerics start with more DEX to take advantage of medium armor; Rogues start with more INT to open them up for Arcane Trickster archetype.
- It is no longer possible to perform infinite actions by moving in and out of a White Spore Cloud in a single turn; the status from a White Spore Cloud should now persist until the end of a character's turn.
- Toned down camera shakes for spell prepare effects.
- The Shatter spell now works properly with Sculpt Spells.
- Melee Sneak Attack now requires a finesse weapon.
- Invoke Duplicity now only works properly if the attacker is within 3m of the summon.
- Surprised statuses can no longer stack.
- Increased price of drow armor to 800 gp.
- Allowed effects of multiple Hex spells to stack on the same character.
- You can now use Dash while staying hidden (sneaking).
- The party can now take 2 short rests per long rest.
- The default action on a container's tooltips is now 'Open' instead of 'Pick up'.
- Rebalanced difficulty of dialog skill checks.
- Changed the melee skeleton's ability from Cleave to Slash to make it consistent with his weapon.
- Fixed NPCs not reacting to Hunter's Mark as a hostile action.
- Tweaked the AI archetypes of Goblins.
Performance and Stability:
- Fixed not being able to load some saved games.
- Reduced long save times - better thread planning for 4-core CPUs.
- Improved stability of the Vulkan version.
- Fixed a random crash when removing a character that has followers.
- Fixed a random crash when switching weapon set while dual wielding,
- Fixed a crash when deleting a lot of saved games,
- Fixed a crash when lock-picking a heavy chest.
- Fixed a random crash on passive roll fail.
- Fixed a crash that can occur when items fall on top of each other.
- Fixed a crash while loading, related to being in a jump state
- Fixed a crash when looting several imp bodies in a sideroom in the tutorial.
- Resolved a multitude of cinematic staging issues.
- Fixed incorrect flow in some dialogues.
- Characters can now walk to positions even if blocked by an invisible object.
- Automatic pathfinding has been fixed for a few specific items.
- A weapon that can't be dual wielded will now automatically be equipped by double-clicking on it.
- All Passives should now display on the Character Sheet.
- In combat, the chance-to-hit preview should now be correct — even if your character still needs to move.
- AI melee archetypes now properly calculate damage done to allies and neutral characters. This should reduce unnecessary friendly fire when characters use any area-of-effect attacks or abilities.
- Incantation sounds have been restored to some spells.
- Summoned guards will now patrol an area before leaving it.
- Some dialogs got stuck after being prompted with a Persuasion check roll - these have been fixed.
- You can no longer switch weapon sets when casting a spell or moving to cast a spell.
- After loading a saved game, quest markers should now correctly disappear when objectives change.
- Added input delay to prevent spamming through roll states.
- Fixed a desync issue where client characters would move back to their previous positions after a jump.
- Journal notifications should no longer get stuck on the screen.
- Fixed a bug where visuals wouldn't show up in the Examine window.
- Fixed a bug where the player profile would not be created correctly when using specific characters in the profile name.
- Profile switching now carries over any changes made to sound settings.
- Fixed animation issues when applying statuses to NPCs in forced turn-based mode.
- Doors that have been opened now look like they're open.
- Scroll of Invisibility now costs the same as scrolls of other 2nd-level spells.
- Armor of Agathys now correctly deals 10 cold damage when using a 2nd-level spell slot.
- The Life Domain Cleric's version of Cure wounds now heals for 2d8 HP when using a 2nd-level spell slot.
- Great Weapon Fighting no longer triggers on ranged weapon attacks.
- When wielded two-handed, the quarterstaff now does 1d8 base damage instead of 1d6.
- Dissonant Whispers now shows the correct damage values at 2nd-level.
- The Mother's Loathing potion now lasts until rest (as stated in the tooltip).
- Some broken healing potions no longer display as Superior versions.
- When loading a game saved during turn-based mode (on an NPC's turn), characters now have all of their equipment properly equipped.
- Characters will now take fall damage when hit by an Eldritch Blast with the Repelling Blast passive feature.
- Faithbreaker's weapon action (Absolute Power) now correctly triggers a pushback.
- No more UI overlap when 4 players recruit Lae'zel and Us in the tutorial.
- Removed trade & attack buttons from Lae'zel's recruitment.
- When recruiting Lae'zel, you can no longer gain double XP.
- Harpies should now be able to reach more spots in combat.
- Journal entry is now correct when players leave without fighting the harpies.
- In the Thayan Cellar, skeletons now destroy their caskets when spawning.
- Music should now play and transition more cleanly in the goblin camp.
- Minthara no longer vanishes after asking certain questions.
- The moon puzzle no longer flips the moons after rotating adjacent disks in succession.
- The stats of the companion bear no longer have ten times the intended weight.
- The dialogue with Ethel and Mayrina's brothers no longer ends early if you side with no one.
- Fixed a bug preventing you from picking up the letter to Kagha.
- Removed an incorrect music trigger in the swamp.
- Lae'zel no longer refuses to speak after the encounter with the Githyanki at the bridge.
- When entering the aura of a Sussur Bloom, spells are now correctly disabled in the hotbar.
- More general quest fixes and flag check improvements to make the story experience smoother.
- Flags fixed in Kagha's denouncement scene to prevent nearly-identical nodes from repeating.
- Fixed a custom crime flag when clicking the goblins' beer tub to make sure the right dialogue appears.
- Fixed quest-giving and journal flags in the Zhent's shipment situation.
- Ensured Arabella dies when she's meant to.
- Flow-blocker fixed in Anders' dialogue - it now correctly checks the right flags.
- The Thayan undead now has idle behavior.
- Flags added to add reactivity to Shadowheart's part of the Arabella court scene.
- Edits to Lae'zel's recruitment flags in the plains to better account for the flow leading up to it.
Hotfix #4 - EA 126.96.36.19907 (PC) - EA 188.8.131.5228 (MAC)
- Addressed Windows 7 start up issues, the most common DX11 crash and a possible crash when using a Revivify scroll.
Patch #2 - EA 184.108.40.2060
- Optimized overall sound settings to improve performance on lower spec machines
- Added polish to several in-game cinematics
- Attack of Opportunity indicator is now correctly hidden for invisible enemies
- Improved timing of some tutorial messages
- Improved usability of skill selection in character creation
- Added new tutorial messages related to combat
- Listening to other players’ dialogs now correctly shows the other players’ dice rolls
- The reason for a waypoint being unavailable is now displayed on the map
- Party members now correctly cancel their spell prepare state when switching to another character
- Fixed a crash on startup for specific driver and hardware combinations
- Fixed a crash related to trading with Zevlor after the raid on the grove
- Fixed a crash in dialogs related to dynamically adding items
- Fixed a crash in combat AI
- Fixed a potential crash with moving platforms
- Fixed a crash related to loading savegames while in a dialogue
- Fixed a crash when destroying multiple familiars with a single spell
- Fixed a crash related to unloading resources (when loading a save or returning to main menu)
- Fixed a blocking issue when someone would join during level transition
- Fixed a blocking issue when starting a dialog just as someone leaves the game
- Fixed not being able to save anymore on the host when another player is stuck in “in dialog” state
- Fixed players getting stuck in the same dialog inside the camp after choosing to fight Minthara
- Fixed characters being stuck in animation if downed during precast spell
- Fixed characters not being at the correct position after loading
- Fixed not being able to talk to party members after talking with gale and summoning the weave
- Fixed not being able to use some spell scrolls when out of spell slots
- Fixed a rare issue for players that don’t have a profile on startup, requiring selection or a profile or creation of a new one
- Fixed quest markers not showing up correctly when multiple markers point at the same object or location
- Fixed the tieflings’ celebrations not proceeding correctly if the player had already done a long rest right before
- Fixed the physics of the door on the Nautiloid reappearing after saving and loading
- Fixed Ethel not triggering her ambush if she leaves her home during combat
- Fixed several minor bugs related to in-game cinematics
- Fixed zone spells not targeting invisible characters
- Fixed summons from items not having an owner, causing them not to join combat
- Fixed the goblins not using the war drum correctly
- Fixed issues with lockpick progress going out of sync
- Fixed savegame screenshots being too dark
- Fixed spell sounds not playing correctly in multiplayer
- Fixed a long black screen being displayed if a dialog was started just as another player was joining
- Fixed Zevlor initiating dialog during combat
- Fixed audio settings not resetting when switching profile
- Fixed not being able to correctly switch character in trade window
- Fixed not being able to click through scenery you can see through, improving navigation
- Fixed the Gith becoming hostile incorrectly if Lae’zel was never recruited
- Fixed additional reroll when using an inspiration point
- Fixed inspiration points not being able to go up after using an inspiration point or gaining another one
- Fixed an issue with the hidden vault entrance closing again after the puzzles are already solved
- Fixed marking an item as a ware not getting set correctly
- Fixed being able to select summons in the trade window
- Fixed Zariel Tiefling clerics not being able to level up to level 4
- Fixed character creation color tooltips
- Fixed characters sometimes falling off moving platforms
- Fixed several animation issues with torches
- Fixed being able to select invalid targets for Misty Step skill
- Fixed not being able to see other players’ hidden summons at all
- Fixed party members being rearranged when detaching and reattaching characters to the group
- Fixed certain equipment still generating sound after unequipping
- Fixed several texture and skinning issues
- Fixed several minor localization issues
- Fixed minor issues with the action log
- Automatic crash reporter is now enabled for mac
Patch #1 - Launch
- Added polish and bug fixes to several in-game cinematics, such as Shadow Heart recruitment, Astarion recruitment and Volo's Poem. (These will be ongoing throughout EA).
- Added minor text tweaks to various bits and bobs.
- Altered certain dialogue choices for different NPCs.
- Added extra combat tutorial messages to better explain the basics (let us know how you get on).
- Astarion no longer thinks Lae'zel inspected you at camp when she is not in your party. Quite rightly.
- Fixed a crash related to having the level up screen open while in a dialog.
- Fixed a crash related to dropping items from inventory.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen at the start of combat.
- Fixed a possible blocking issue when using the transponder at the end of the tutorial twice.
- Fixed black screen issue when ending tutorial if the transponder was used by any character that is not the main player avatar.
- Fixed a possible blocking issue when reassigning characters to others players while in combat.
- Fixed an issue with lip sync not working correctly.
- Fixed several localization issues.
- Fixed combat UI not updating correctly when someone joined during combat.
- Fixed party shared gold and items not always working in dialog checks.
- Fixed summons from NPC’s getting stuck in combat.
- Fixed levelled up characters having duplicated racial and class features.
- Fixed not being able to level up to level 4 on a Zariel Tiefling Cleric of Light due to cantrip selection.
- Fixed text cut-off issues in several interfaces.
- Fixed party members getting stuck trying to open doors they run past.
- Fixed listening in to dialogs getting stuck in multiplayer, also causing players not being able to save.
- Fixed camp button being broken after closing the camp window with escape key.
- Fixed "end the day" multiplayer message being broken if a player closed it with an escape key.
- Fixed certain quests not having map markers.
- Fixed certain secret entrances incorrectly showing up on the map.
- Fixed incorrect player portraits in the lobby screen as more people joined.
- Fixed Cambion wings and Tiefling tail animations.
- Fixed map not centering correctly on player characters in smaller subregions.
- Fixed health values not being synced correctly to the Baldur's Gate 3 twitch extension.
- Fixed superiority die not showing actual values when using abilities such as Menacing attack.
- Fixed minor issues with hair, skinning and textures on several models.
- Fixed lighting issue in owlbear cave.
- Fixed not being able to walk over corpses.
- Picking up stackable items in when in combat will no longer crash the game.
- Tweaked ragdolls to reduce the possibility of models exploding (or glitching. Idk how to explain it, but it’s spooky).
Hotfix #3 - Theft, Death & Hubris - EA 220.127.116.1168
- Fix for crash related to showing a move preview with an AoO when in combat.
- Fix for crash related to surfaces requiring concentration.
- Fix for crash related to drag and drop of items in the trade inventory.
- Gale's Scroll of Resurrection is now correctly added to the player's inventory.
Hotfix #2 - After the Storm - EA 18.104.22.16846
- Fixed multiplayer combat connectivity issues
- Fixed a crash at the end of Early Access content while playing multiplayer
- Fixed a crash when talking to Halsin in multiplayer
- Fixed a crash when returning to main menu from a dialog
- Fixed a crash when arriving in main menu related to corrupted savegames
- Fixed a startup crash related to integrated graphics
Hotfix #1 - The Journey Begins! - EA 22.214.171.12431
- Fixed a crash related to using rush-type actions
- Fixed a crash related to the target camera
- Fixed a crash in character creation
- Fixed a crash during dialogs
- Fixed overlapping items inside the inventory views
- Fixed "Pickup" and "Pickup And Add To Wares" inside containers
- Fixed a player assignment issue when someone would leave from a full multiplayer party. The leftover character can now be assigned correctly.
- Fixed an issue with summons showing up as regular companions
- Fixed an issue where players could not ready up when other players joined the lobby
- Fixed being able to move immovable objects