Oath of Devotion
Paladin is a Class in Baldur's Gate 3. Paladins primary ability is Strength, their saving throw proficiencies are Wisdom & Charisma and they have a Hit Dice of 1d10 per paladin level. They have proficiency with Simple weapons, martial weapons and with All armor, shields.
Fuelled by the Oaths you swore to uphold justice and righteousness, you are a beacon of hope in dark times.
- Wisdom Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to Wisdom Saving Throws.
- Charisma Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency bonus to Charisma Saving Throws.
- Light Armour Proficiency: Wearing Light Armour won't impose Disadvantage on your attacks or prevent spellcasting.
- Medium Armour Proficiency: Wearing Medium Armour won't impose Disadvantage on your attacks or prevent spellcasting.
- Heavy Armour Proficiency: Wearing Heavy Armour won't impose Disadvantage on your attacks or prevent spellcasting.
- Shield Proficiency: Wearing a Shield won't impose Disadvantage on your attacks or prevent spellcasting.
- Simple Weapon Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Simple Weapons.
- Martial Weapon Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Martial Weapons.
- Channel Oath Charges: 1
- Note that Paladins must pick a subclass immediately upon character creation. There are two subclasses available: Oath of Devotion and Oath of the Ancients. To be an Oathbreaker players need to pick one of the former ones and then break their sacred oath during the game.
Pick a Subclass
- 2 Lvl 1 Spell Slots Unlocked
- Divine Smite
Fighting Style (1/1)
Adopt a particular style of fighting as your specialty.
Paladin Prepared Spells
- Prepare up to 4 Spells.
- Level 1 Spell Unlocked
- Divine Health
Oath of Devotion Prepared Spells
- Prepare up to 5 Spells.
Paladin Prepared Spells
- Prepare up to 6 Spells.
Pick 1 Feat From
- Ability Improvement
- Defensive Duelist
- Dual Wielder
- Great Weapon Master
- Lightly Armoured
- Magic Initiate: Bard
- Magic Initiate: Cleric
- Magic Initiate: Druid
- Magic Initiate: Sorcerer
- Magic Initiate: Warlock
- Magic Initiate: Wizard
- Martial Adept
- Moderately Armoured
- Shield Master
- Weapon Master
- Level 1 Spell Slot Unlocked
- Level 2 Spell Slots Unlocked
- Extra Attack
Paladin New Spells
Paladin prepared Spells
- Can prepare up to 7 Spells.
Paladin Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2
|Classes and Subclasses|
Arcane Trickster ♦ Barbarian ♦ Bard ♦ Battle Master ♦ Beast Master ♦ Berserker ♦ Circle of the Land ♦ Circle of the Moon ♦ Cleric ♦ College of Lore ♦ College of Valour ♦ Draconic Bloodline ♦ Druid ♦ Eldritch Knight ♦ Fighter ♦ Hunter ♦ Knowledge Domain ♦ Life Domain ♦ Light Domain ♦ Monk ♦ Nature Domain ♦ Oath of the Ancients ♦ Oathbreaker ♦ Ranger ♦ Rogue ♦ Sorcerer ♦ Tempest Domain ♦ The Fiend ♦ The Great Old One ♦ Thief ♦ Trickery Domain ♦ War Domain ♦ Warlock ♦ Wild Magic ♦ Wizard
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Find Steed tho :/
Uuuuh, will they add Oath of Vengeance aka the strongest Player's Handbook Oath?
Can't wait! Been playing a battle cleric for the time being ♥
When will Paladin be available to play?
I really want to play as a Paladin of Helm with Oath of Devotion.
I hope there will be Doomguides - Kelemvorian Paladins... But not sure which oath....
Really hope they'll add Oath of Conquest
Definitely need a way to become a Blackguard.
An oathbreaker is must larian! it must be at launch
No oathbreaker ? :(