Fezzerk is an NPC and potential Enemy in Baldur's Gate 3. Fezzerk can be found at Blighted Village. Fezzerk commands a group of goblins that are torturing a Deep Gnome called Barcus Wroot. There is a massive amount of NPCs in Baldur's Gate 3, and their ideals, needs and way of living are strictly related to the actions they perform during the course of the game. Their attitude towards you and your party may be affected by the deeds and decisions you and your party taken on.
Where to find Fezzerk
Can be found at:
- Blighted Village. Near the windmill.
Fezzerk Related Quests
Fezzerk Dialogue Options
When you first encounter Fezzerk, he has a gnome tied to a windmill's mill blade for pure amusement. You can interact with him. This situation can be resolved in different ways:
- Doing nothing regarding Barcus Wroot, the Gnome tied to the windmill.
- Convince Fezzerk and his group to leave, either by passing a check or using the tadpole.
- Fight him. Note that if you have Wyll in your party. They will recognize each other. Wyll will ask you to keep the goblin boss alive, however if you end up killing him, use Speak with Dead on his body. It is important to note that if Fezzerk dies during the fight, the rest of his team will scatter. So if you plan on killing him and can do enough burst damage, focus on him as soon as you can to end the fight.
Fezzerk General Information
Race: Goblin (Humanoid)
Base speed: 9m
Proficiency Bonus: +3
Fezzerk Passive Features
- Automatically attack an enemy moving out of your reach. This uses a Reaction.
- Can see in the dark up to 12m.
Fezzerk Notable Loot
Fezzerk Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips