- Fezzerk is leading a group of goblins that have captured a gnome.
Where to find Fezzerk
Can be found at:
- Act 1
- Blighted Village
Fezzerk Dialogue Options
When you first encounter Fezzerk, he has a gnome tied to a windmill's mill blade for pure amusement. You can interact with him.
- You can tell him you are just passing by.
- Demand him to release the gnome.
- Attack him.
You can tell him that you are having fun watching, and ask him to stay. Doing so, Fezzerk tells you that he's not looking for company and if you want to join, you can join the tied gnome and ask you for a sum of Gold.
- Pay the Goblin.
- Attempt a Persuasion check to try to pay 100 Gp.
- Attempt a Persuasion check to try to pay 500 Gp.
- Attempt a Persuasion check to try to pay 250 Gp.
- Use the Illithid tadpole, to tell him you are not paying and they should leave. Doing so he will recognize you as a True Soul, and leave pacifically.
- Choose not to negotiate and attack him.
Fezzerk Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips