Enhance Ability is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Enhance Ability is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Transmutation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Enhance Ability Information
- Description: Bestow a magical enhancement upon an ally. They gain Advantage on Ability Checks with a chosen Ability.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Transmutation School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: Melee
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: None
Enhance Abilities Possible Effects
- Enhance Ability lets you choose between 6 possible effects, each lasting until Long Rest:
- Bear's Endurance: Gain Advantage on Constitution Checks, and 7 temporary hit points.
- Cat's Grace: Gain Advantage on Dexterity Checks, and half damage from falling.
- Bull's Strength: Gain Advantage on Strength Checks, and double Weight Limit.
- Eagle's Splendour: Gain Advantage on Charisma Checks.
- Fox's Cunning: Gain Advantage on Intelligence Checks.
- Owl's Wisdom: Gain Advantage on Wisdom Checks.
How to Acquire Enhance Ability
- Enhance Ability can be acquired by the following classes:
- Enhance Ability can be cast by using the following Items:
Enhance Ability Tips & Notes
- Upcast: Add an additional target for each spell slot level above the 2nd.
- Only Ability Checks are affected (includes related skills and initiative). No Attack Rolls or Saving Throws.
- Best use is Eagle's Splendor for conversations.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!