Lvl 2 Transmutation
Bestow a magical enhancement upon an ally.
Action +Spell Slot
Enhance Ability is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Enhance Ability is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Transmutation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Enhance Ability Information
- Description: Bestow a magical enhancement upon an ally.
- Bear’s Endurance: Creature gains advantage on Constitution checks, and gains 7 temporary hit points.
- Bull's Strength: Creature gains advantage on Strength checks, and its carrying capacity is doubled.
- Cat’s Grace: Creature gains advantage on Dexterity checks and only takes half damage from falling.
- Eagle’s Splendor: Creature gains advantage on Charisma checks.
- Fox’s Cunning: Creature gains advantage on Intelligence.
- Owl’s Wisdom: Creature gains advantage on Wisdom checks.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Transmutation School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 1.5m
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Enhance Ability
Enhance Ability can be acquired by the following classes:
Enhance Ability can be cast by using the following Items:
Enhance Ability Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here