Lvl 2 Transmutation
Bestow a magical enhancement upon an ally. They gain Advantage on Ability Checks with a chosen Ability.
Action +Level 2 Spell Slot
Enhance Ability is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Enhance Ability is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Transmutation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Enhance Ability Information
- Description: Bestow a magical enhancement upon an ally. They gain Advantage on Ability Checks with a chosen Ability.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Transmutation School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: Melee
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: -
Enhance Abilities Possible Effects
Enhance Ability lets you choose between 6 possible effects listed below:
- Bear's Endurance: Creature gains Advantage on Constitution Checks and gains 7 temporary hit points.
- Cat's Grace: Creature gains Advantage on Dexterity Checks and only takes half damage from falling.
- Bull's Strength: Creature gains Advantage on Strength Checks, and its Weight Limit is doubled.
- Eagle's Splendour: Creature gains Advantage on Charisma Checks.
- Fox's Cunning: Creature gains Advantage on Intelligence Checks.
- Owl's Wisdom: Creature gains Advantage on Wisdom Checks.
Note: Every Effect lasts Until Long Rest.
How to Acquire Enhance Ability
Enhance Ability can be acquired by the following classes:
Enhance Ability can be cast by using the following Items:
Enhance Ability Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here