Protect the Myconid Circle
|Reward||EXP, Valuable Items|
Protect the Myconid Circle Objectives
- Talk to Sovereign Spaw at Myconid Colony
- kill the Duergars at Underdark beach, then report to Spaw
Protect the Myconid Circle Walkthrough
- You can find the Myconid Colony at the north of Underdark. Speak with the sovereign to get this quest.
- After you've defeated the Duergars at Underdark beach and near the Sassur tree. Return to the Myconid Colony, the Sovereign will tell you to follow a mushroom fella who’ll lead you to a hidden room. (has Shadow of Menzoberranzan, a very rare helmet)
- You may recruit Glut to assist you in killing the Duergars. His skills and abilities to resurrect the dead help make this quest a lot easier. Afterwards, he will request that you kill Spew as there can be only one Sovereign. You can either betray Spaw or elect to kill Glut instead.
- Killing Glut will be the end of him and you can then collect your reward from Spew. (the creatures Glut resurrected will turn hostile as well. If you do this in the Myconid conoly, the other NPCs will attack as well.)
- For killing Spaw, and all of the inhabitants of the Myconid Colony (Except Blurg, who will fight for three rounds when you attack the colony, then teleport away), Glut will give you the title: King Bringer.
How to unlock Protect the Myconid Circle
- Myconid Colony, Sovereign Spaw
Protect the Myconid Circle Rewards
Protect the Myconid Circle Notes & Tips
- You can use Glut to resurrect the Minotaurs, they carry Greatclub (2d12 Bludgeoning)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!