- Guex is a Tiefling living in The Hollow, trying to improve his sword skills to help fend off the goblin invaders. He is concerned because he can't seem to improve.
Where to find Guex
Can be found at:
- Act 1
- The Hollow
Guex Dialogue Options
- After watching Guex complaining about his hits not landing, you can interact with him. He tells you about the looming dangers and how he wants to help his people by getting better and fighting against the goblin horde and de Druid threat.
- You can give him advice to focus on the target.
- You can demonstrate him how it's done by passing an Athletics check. If succeeded, he will give you an item.
- You can tell him that he lacks balance, giving advice on how to improve his footwork by passing an Insight check.
- As a [Fighter] you can tell him "Put one foot in front of the other. Let momentum aid your strikes."
Guex Notes and Tips
- All companions except Asterion give you approval if you properly teach Guex using (Athletics) or (Insight).
- If you are a [Fighter] you do not need to pass a dice check to teach Guex.
- Guex will reward you with a Battle Axe if you teach him properly.