Lv 1 Evocation Spell
Action +Spell Slot
Burning hands is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Burning hands is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Enchantment school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Burning Hands Information
- Description: Shoot fire from your outstretched fingers and ignite anything flammable.
- On Save: Targets still take half damage.
- School: Evocation Spells
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 5m/17ft
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: Dexterity
- Additional Details: None
How to Acquire Burning Hands
Burning hands can be acquired by the following classes:
Burning hands can be cast by using the following Items:
Burning Hands Tips & Notes
- Differences from D&D 5th Edition: In 5E, burning hands affects a 15ft cone, rather than a 17ft cone; an extremely small difference.
- Draconic Bloodline Sorcerers can earn this spell by selecting the Draconic Ancestry: Red (Fire)