Lvl 1 Evocation
Each flammable target is hit with 3∼18 Fire damage.
On Save: Targets still take half damage.
5m DEX Save
ActionLevel 1 Spell Slot
Burning hands is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Burning hands is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Burning Hands Information
- Description: Each flammable target is hit with 3∼18 Fire damage.
- On Save: Targets still take half damage.
- School: Evocation Spells
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 5m/17ft (cone)
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: Dexterity
How to Acquire Burning Hands
- Burning hands can be acquired by the following classes and races:
- Burning hands can be cast by using the following Items:
Burning Hands Tips & Notes
- Your tips & notes go here...