Eldritch Knight Initial Features
Inherited Class Features
Inherited Actions & Passives
Eldritch Knight is a Subclass of Fighter in Baldur's Gate 3. Fighters primary ability is Strength, their saving throw proficiencies are Strength & Constitution and they have a Hit Dice of 1d10. They have proficiency with Simple weapons, Martial Weapons, Light Armour, Medium Armour, Heavy Armour and Shields
Eldritch Knights study magic to supplement their weaponry, allowing them to overcome resistance from the toughest foes.
Eldritch Knight Subclass Initial Features
- Spell Slots Unlocked: Casting spells consumes spell slots. You gain 2 level 1 spell slots, which are restored on a long rest.
- Strength Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to Strength Saving Throws.
- Constitution Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to Constitution Saving Throws.
- Light Armour Proficiency: Wearing Light Armour will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Medium Armour Proficiency: Wearing Medium Armour will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Heavy Armour Proficiency: Wearing Heavy Armour will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Shield Proficiency: Wearing a Shield will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Simple Weapon Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Simple Weapons.
- Martial Weapon Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Martial Weapons.
- Second Wind: Once per day, you can regain 1d10+1 hit points.
Eldritch Knight Progression
- Note that Fighters begin the game with 10 HP + their Constitution Modifier, and then gain 6 HP + their Constitution Modifier every level thereafter.
- Eldritch Knight progression begins at level 3.
- Spell Slots Unlocked (2 LvL 1 Slots)
Pick 2 Cantrips From
Pick 2 Spells From
Eldritch Knight Features
- Spell Slots Unlocked (1 LvL 1 Slot)
Pick 1 Spell From
Pick 1 Feat From
Eldritch Knight Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2
|Classes and Subclasses|
Arcane Trickster ♦ Barbarian ♦ Bard ♦ Battle Master ♦ Beast Master ♦ Berserker ♦ Circle of the Land ♦ Circle of the Moon ♦ Cleric ♦ College of Lore ♦ College of Valour ♦ Draconic Bloodline ♦ Druid ♦ Fighter ♦ Hunter ♦ Knowledge Domain ♦ Life Domain ♦ Light Domain ♦ Monk ♦ Nature Domain ♦ Paladin ♦ Ranger ♦ Rogue ♦ Sorcerer ♦ Tempest Domain ♦ The Fiend ♦ The Great Old One ♦ Thief ♦ Trickery Domain ♦ War Domain ♦ Warlock ♦ Wild Magic ♦ Wizard