Hail of Thorns
Lvl 1 Conjuration
Action +Spell Slot + Bonus Action
Hail of Thorns is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Hail of Thorns is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Conjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Hail of Thorns Information
- Description: Shoot a volley of exploding thorns.
The thorns deal Weapon Damage Slashing Damage to the target and shatter, dealing an additional 1d10Piercing Damage to the target and surrounding creatures.
- On Miss: Thorns still explode.
- On Save: Targets still take half damage from the explosion.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Conjuration School
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Range: 18m
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: DEX Save
How to Acquire Hail of Thorns
Hail of Thorns can be acquired by the following classes:
Hail of Thorns can be cast by using the following Items:
Hail of Thorns Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here