Mephistopheles Tiefling is a Subrace of Tiefling in Baldur's Gate 3. Mephistopheles Tiefling have Darkvision and Hellish Resistance as racial bonuses, and also have +1 Intelligence and +2 Charisma as subracial bonuses. While creating your Character in Baldur's Gate 3, you can choose between 8 different types of races. Each of them has their special characteristics and some of them have Sub-Races which provide different Features and Traits.
Descended from the archdevil Mephistopheles, these tieflings are gifted with a particular affinity for arcane magic.
Mephistopheles Tiefling Traits:
- Base Racial Speed: The distance you can move per turn is 9 m.
- Intelligence +1
- Charisma +2
- Mage Hand: Create a spectral hand that can manipulate objects
- Darkvision: This creature can see in the dark within 12 m.
- Hellish Resistance: Your blood protects you from flame, abyssal or otherwise. You have resistance to Fire and take only half damage from it.
Mephistopheles Tiefling Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips goes here...
- Level 3 - Burning Hands
|Races and Subraces|
Asmodeus Tiefling ♦ Drow ♦ Drow Half-Elf ♦ Dwarf ♦ Elf ♦ Githyanki ♦ Gnome ♦ Gold Dwarf ♦ Half-Drow ♦ Half-Elf ♦ Halfling ♦ High Elf ♦ High Half-Elf ♦ Human ♦ Lightfoot Halfling ♦ Lolth-Sworn Drow ♦ Seldarine Drow ♦ Shield Dwarf ♦ Strongheart Halfling ♦ Tiefling ♦ Wood Elf ♦ Wood Half-Elf ♦ Zariel Tiefling