Bane is a Level is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Bane is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Enchantment school, and it inflicts a penalty to Attack Rolls and saving throws.. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Description: Up to 3 creatures receive a -1d4 penalty to Attack Rolls and Saving Throws.
- Level: 1 Spell
- School: Enchantment
- Casting Time: Action
- Duration: 10 turns
- Range: 9m
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: Charisma
How to Acquire Bane
- Bane can be acquired by the following classes:
- Bane can be cast by using the following items:
Bane Tips & Notes
- Despite a range of 30ft, due to how bane's targeting works it can affect creatures up to 60ft away.
- Usually the player will not be able to specifically choose which three creatures are affected.
- The penalty from bane is easy to miss, as it is applied silently. Hovering the cursor over the die roll will show an an unnamed penalty being applied.
- Differences from D&D 5th Edition: In 5E, the caster may specifically choose the targets, but they must all be within 30ft.