Lvl 1 Abjuration
Ward yourself or an ally against enemy attacks.
Bonus Action +Spell Slot
Sanctuary is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Sanctuary is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Abjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Description: Ward yourself or an ally against enemy attacks.
- Until the affected entity attacks or harms another creature, it cannot be targeted by enemy attacks. However, it can still take damage from spells that influence a large area
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Abjuration School
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Range: 18m
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: N/A
How to Acquire Sanctuary
- Sanctuary can be acquired by the following classes:
- Sanctuary can be cast by using the following Items:
Sanctuary Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here