Lv 1 Illusion Spell
Blind creatures up to a combined 33 hit points.
ActionLevel 1 Spell Slot
Colour spray is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Colour spray is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Illusion school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Colour Spray Information
- Description: Blind creatures up to a combined 33 hit points.
- Level: Lvl 1 Spell
- School: Illusion
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 5m/17ft
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: None
- Additional Details: Affects a 17ft cone area.
Colour Spray (Condition)
Duration: 1 Turn
Ranged attacks and spells have a range of 15ft and attack rolls suffer disadvantage. Attack rolls against Blinded creatures have advantage.
How to Acquire Colour Spray
Colour spray can be acquired by the following classes:
- Eldritch Knight
- Arcane Trickster (Rogue Subclass)
- Abjuration School (Wizard Subclass)
- Evocation School (Wizard Subclass)
- Necromancy School (Wizard Subclass)
- Conjuration School (Wizard Subclass)
- Enchantment School (Wizard Subclass)
- Divination School (Wizard Subclass)
- Illusion School (Wizard Subclass)
- Transmutation School (Wizard Subclass)
Colour spray can be cast by using the following Items:
- Ring of Colour Spray (found in Harpy Nest behind Druid Temple)
Colour Spray Tips & Notes
- Blinded creatures are unable to make attacks of opportunity.
Differences from D&D 5th Edition:
- Area is a 15ft cone rather than a 17ft cone.
- Affects a combined hit point total of 6d10; 33 is the average.
- The effect lasts until the end of the caster's next turn, rather than the effect expiring at the end of each target's next turn.