Lv 1 Illusion Spell
Inflicts Colour Spray (1)
Creates a dazzling array of flashing, colored lights that Blinds creatures up to a combined 33 hit points.
Action +Spell Slot
Colour spray is a Level 1 Illusion Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. It blinds creatures within a cone-shaped area.
Colour Spray Information
- Description: Creates a dazzling array of flashing, colored lights that Blinds creatures up to a combined 33 hit points.
- Level: 1
- School: Illusion
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 5m/17ft
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: None
- Additional Details: Affects a 17ft cone area.
Colour Spray (Condition)
Duration: 1 Turn
Ranged attacks and spells have a range of 15ft and attack rolls suffer disadvantage. Attack rolls against Blinded creatures have advantage.
How to Acquire Colour Spray
Colour spray can be acquired by the following classes:
Colour spray can be cast by using the following Items:
- Ring of Colour Spray (found in Harpy Nest behind Druid Temple)
Colour Spray Tips & Notes
- Blinded creatures are unable to make attacks of opportunity.
Differences from D&D 5th Edition:
- Area is a 15ft cone rather than a 17ft cone.
- Affects a combined hit point total of 6d10; 33 is the average.
- The effect lasts until the end of the caster's next turn, rather than the effect expiring at the end of each target's next turn.