Rogue Initial Features
Rogue is a Class in Baldur's Gate 3. Rogues primary ability is Dexterity, their saving throw proficiencies are Dexterity & Intelligence and they have a Hit Dice of 1d8. They have proficiency with Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords and with Light Armour. The Rogue class is great for taking out unaware or distracted targets with Sneak Attacks, as well as picking locks and disarming traps.
With stealth, skill and uncanny reflexes, a rogue's versatility let's them get the upper hand in almost any situation.
Rogue Class Features
- Dexterity Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to Dexterity Saving Throws.
- Intelligence Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to Intelligence Saving Throws.
- Light Armour Proficiency: Wearing Light Armour will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Simple Weapon Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Simple Weapons.
- Hand Crossbow Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Hand Crossbows.
- Longsword Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Longswords.
- Rapier Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Rapiers.
- Shortsword Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Shortswords.
- Expertise: Choose 2 skills you are proficient with to gain Expertise in them. (Your Proficiency Bonus is doubled for skills with Expertise)
- Note that Rogues begin the game with 8 HP + their Constitution Modifier, and then gain 5 HP + their Constitution Modifier every level thereafter.
- Also note that at Level 3 you will need to choose between Arcane Trickster and Thief, and you will gain the benefits of those Subclasses on top of the standard Rogue Class Features. However, only Rogue Features will be listed here. See the subclasses for a list of further options.
Rogue Class Features
Pick 1 Feat From
Rogue Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2
In Other Languages
- Español (España): Pícaro
Arcane Trickster ♦ Barbarian ♦ Bard ♦ Battle Master ♦ Beast Master ♦ Berserker ♦ Circle of the Land ♦ Circle of the Moon ♦ Cleric ♦ College of Lore ♦ College of Valour ♦ Draconic Bloodline ♦ Druid ♦ Eldritch Knight ♦ Fighter ♦ Hunter ♦ Knowledge Domain ♦ Life Domain ♦ Light Domain ♦ Monk ♦ Nature Domain ♦ Oath of the Ancients ♦ Oathbreaker ♦ Paladin ♦ Ranger ♦ Sorcerer ♦ Tempest Domain ♦ The Fiend ♦ The Great Old One ♦ Thief ♦ Trickery Domain ♦ War Domain ♦ Warlock ♦ Wild Magic ♦ Wizard
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Disappointed expertise hasn't been added in yet.
Rogue's Cunning action is so much weaker than in tabletop because now everyone gets bonus action hiding and disengaging. Pretty odd.
I am using a singular dagger and when I go to my character page it says that my dmg is 1d8 -1 when I have a +3 to my dex mod. I don't understand why it says that even when I equip a second dagger or even a rapier. If someone could tell me why it says that, that would be great.
so question, does the rogue come with the thieves tools proficiency? cause i cant find anywhere that says it does which leads me to believe it doesnt. The only class that specifically says it does is ranger if you take the urban tracker in character creation
Hi, I am just wondering where you are getting all of this information from? Is it confirmed for Bauldur's Gate 3? Thank you