Ray of Sickness
Lvl 1 Necromancy
Possibly Poisons the target.
18m CON Save
ActionLevel 1 Spell Slot
Ray of Sickness is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Ray of Sickness is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Necromancy school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Baldur's Gate 3 Ray of Sickness Information
- Description: Possibly Poisons the target.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Necromancy School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: Constitution
How to Acquire Ray of Sickness in BG 3
- Ray of Sickness can be acquired by the following classes:
- Ray of Sickness can be cast by using the following Items:
Ray of Sickness Tips & Notes for BG 3
- Upcast: Cast at higher levels deals an extra 1d8 Poison damage for each Spell Slot Level above 1st.
- Poisoned: Disadvantage on Attack Roll and Ability Checks.