Find Familiar: Frog
Lvl 1 Conjuration
Summon a familiar with the form and statistics of a frog. Its skin is coverd with dizzying toxins.
Action +Spell Slot
Find Familiar: Frog is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Find Familiar: Frog is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Conjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Find Familiar: Frog Information
- Description: Summon a familiar with the form and statistics of a frog. Its skin is coverd with dizzying toxins.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Conjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: None
- Bufotoxin (1d4 Acid dmg with chance to debuff Dex saving throws)
- Frog Jump (18m jump)
- 1 HP
- 12 AC (can apply Mage Armor for 15 AC)
- 12m Speed
- 10 Str
- 13 Dex
- 8 Con
- 10 Int
- 8 Wis
- 3 Cha
- +2 Proficiency
- +1 Initiative
How to Acquire Find Familiar: Frog
Find Familiar: Frog can be acquired by the following classes:
Find Familiar: Frog can be cast by using the following Items:
Find Familiar: Frog Tips & Notes
- The frog's normal attack "Bufotoxin" can give a disadvantage on dexterity saving throws for 10 turns, until the enemy passes a 13 dc Constitution saving throw.