Lv 1 Transmutation Spell
Call forth rain. It extinguishes exposed flames and forms a water surface.
Action +Spell Slot
Create Water Information
- Description: Call forth rain. It extinguishes exposed flames and forms a water surface.
- Level: 1
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 9m/30ft
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: None
- Affects a 4.5m/15ft radius area.
- Inflicts the Wet Condition (see below) on creatures and objects in the area, though this isn't mentioned in the tooltip.
Douses unprotected flames. Can be electrified or frozen.
Duration: 3 Turns
Prevented from burning. Resistant to Fire damage but vulnerable to Lightning and Cold damage.
How to Acquire Create Water
Create water can be acquired by the following classes:
Create water can be cast by using the following Items:
Create Water Tips & Notes
Differences from D&D 5th Edition:
- In 5E, the spell create or destroy water can also fill a container with water, destroy the water in a container, or destroy a 30ft cube of fog.
- In 5E, create or destroy water creates rain in a 30ft cube area rather than BG3's (very similar) 15ft radius.