Lv 1 Enchantment Spell
Magically Charm a humanoid to gain Advantage on Ability Checks in dialogue and prevent it from attacking.
Action +Spell Slot
Charm person is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Charm person is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Enchantment school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Charm Person Information
- Description: Magically Charm a humanoid to gain Advantage on Ability Checks in dialogue and prevent it from attacking.
- Enemies have Advantage on Saving Throws against being Charmed.
- When the spell ends, the target might accuse you of Charming them.
- Condition ends early if you or an ally hurts the target.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Enchantment
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m/30ft
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: Wisdom
- Additional Details: None
Duration: 10 Turns
Can't attack spellcaster. Spellcaster has advantage on all checks in dialogues.
How to Acquire Charm Person
Charm person can be acquired by the following classes:
- College of Lore
- College of Valour
- Cleric (Trickery Domain)
- Eldritch Knight
Charm person can be cast by using the following Items:
Charm Person Tips & Notes
Differences from D&D 5th Edition:
- Duration is 1 hour, which equates to 600 Turns.
- Range is only 30ft.
- In combat, hostile creatures have advantage on their saving throw.