Lvl 1 Enchantment
Action +Spell Slot
Animal Friendship is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Animal Friendship is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Enchantment school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Animal Friendship Information
- Description: Charm a beast and convince it not to attack you.
- The creature must have an Intelligence of 3 or less.
- Condition ends early if you or an ally hurts the target.
- When the spell ends, the target might become hostile.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Enchantment School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: Wisdom
How to Acquire Animal Friendship
Animal Friendship can be acquired by the following classes:
Animal Friendship can be cast by using the following Items:
Animal Friendship Tips & Notes
- Can be used in dialogue as well to inflict charm and gain advantage on charisma checks. (Does not make them submissive, just easier to manipulate. )
- Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Can be used in dialogue as well to inflict charm and gain advantage on charisma checks
Doesn't seem to work on the Owlbear Mother
There is a typo: one of ypur companions
Could i use it out of combat for something?