Lvl 1 Enchantment
Action +Spell Slot
Animal Friendship is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Animal Friendship is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Enchantment school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Animal Friendship Information
- Description: Charm a beast and convince it not to attack you.
- The creature must have an Intelligence of 3 or less.
- Condition ends early if you or an ally hurts the target.
- When the spell ends, the target might become hostile.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Enchantment School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: Wisdom
How to Acquire Animal Friendship
Animal Friendship can be acquired by the following classes:
Animal Friendship can be cast by using the following Items:
Animal Friendship Tips & Notes
- Can be used in dialogue as well to inflict charm and gain advantage on charisma checks. (Does not make them submissive, just easier to manipulate. )
- Notes & Tips go here