Lvl 1 Conjuration
Your attack summons thorny vines, dealing 1d6+3 Piercing damage and possibly Ensnaring your target on a hit.
Action + Bonus Action +Spell Slot
Ensnaring Strike is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Ensnaring Strike is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Conjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Description: Your attack summons thorny vines, dealing 1d6+3 Piercing and possibly Ensnaring your target on a hit.
- Ensnared creatures take 1d6 Piercing at the start of each turn.
- The creature or an ally can use its action to try to tear away the vines.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Conjuration School
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Range: 18m
- Target: Creature
- Duration: 10 turns
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: Strength
Ensnaring Strike can be acquired by the following classes:
Ensnaring Strike can be cast by using the following Items:
- Sorrow (Melee only)
- Ensnared condition: Cannot move and takes 1d6 Piercing Damage per turn. Attack Rolls against the creature have Advantage, while the creature's Attack Rolls and Dexterity Saving Throws have Disadvantage. Help Action removes condition. If Ensnaring Strike misses, Bonus Action and Spell Slot is not used.