Lvl 1 Conjuration
Your attack summons thorny vines, dealing 1d6+3 percing and possibly Ensnaring your target.
Action +Spell Slot
Ensnaring Strike is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Ensnaring Strike is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Conjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Description: Your attack summons thorny vines, dealing 1d6+3 percing and possibly Ensnaring your target.
- Ensnared creatures take 1d6 Percing at the start of each turn.
- The creature or an ally can use its action to try and tear away the vines.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Conjuration School
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Range: 18m
- Target: Creature
- Duration: 10 turns
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: Ranged Attack
Ensnaring Strike can be acquired by the following classes:
- Oath of Ancients, Ranger
Ensnaring Strike can be cast by using the following Items:
- Sorrow (Melee only)
- Notes & Tips go here