Lvl 1 Conjuration
Your attack summons thorny vines that possibly Ensnare your target.
Melee STR Save Concentration
ActionBonus ActionSpell Slot
Ensnaring Strike is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Ensnaring Strike is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Conjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Description: Your attack summons thorny vines that possibly Ensnare your target.
- Ensnared creatures take 1d6 Piercing at the start of each turn.
- The creature or an ally can use its action to try to tear away the vines.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Conjuration School
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Range: Weapon
- Duration: 10 turns
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: Strength
Ensnaring Strike can be acquired by the following classes:
- Upcast: When cast as a higher level, the ensnaring condition causes +1d6 damage per spell slot level.
- Ensnared condition: Cannot move and takes 1d6 Piercing Damage per turn. Attack Rolls against the target have Advantage, while the target's Attack Rolls and Dexterity Saving Throws have Disadvantage. If Ensnaring Strike misses, Bonus Action and Spell Slot is not used.