Lv 1 Enchantment Spell
Bless up to 3 creatures. They gain a +1d4 bonus to Attack Rolls and Saving Throws.
Action + Spell Slot
Bless is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Enchantment school in Baldur's Gate 3. Bless provides a bonus to Attack Rolls and saving throws. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Description: Bless up to 3 creatures. They gain a +1d4 bonus to Attack Rolls and Saving Throws.
- Level: 1
- School: Enchantment
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 9m9m
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: None
- Additional Details: When bless is cast, instead of choosing 3 creatures, the player targets a 30ft radius area, the center of which must be within the 30ft range. Three allied creatures within the chosen area are targeted at random.
Duration: 10 Turns
(This Condition ends early if Concentration is broken)
Has a 1d4 bonus to attack rolls and saving throws.
How to Acquire Bless
Bless can be acquired by the following classes:
Bless can be cast by using the following Items:
Bless Tips & Notes
- Despite a range of 9m/30ft, due to how bless's targeting works, it can affect creatures up to 18m/60ft away.
- Usually the player will not be able to specifically choose which three creatures are affected.
- The bonus from bless is easy to miss, as it is applied silently. Hover the cursor over the die roll will show an unnamed bonus being applied.
- Differences from D&D 5th Edition: In 5E, the caster may specifically choose the targets, but they must all be within 30ft.