Lv 1 Evocation Spell
Inflicts Faerie Fire
Action +Spell Slot
Faerie Fire Information
- Description: Encase multiple targets in colourful light. The targets turns visible, and attack rolls against the targets have advantage.
- Level: 1
- School: Evocation
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m/60ft
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: Dexterity
- Affects a 15ft radius area, the center of which must be within the 60ft range.
- All objects in the area are also affected.
Faerie Fire (Condition)
Duration: 10 Turns
(This Condition ends early if Concentration is broken)
Shed dim light. Incoming attacks have advantage. Cannot be Invisible.
How to Acquire Faerie Fire
Faerie fire can be acquired by the following classes:
Faerie fire can be cast by using the following Items:
- Xyanyde mace on hit only on target
Faerie Fire Tips & Notes
- Differences from D&D 5th Edition: In 5E, faerie fire only grants the bonus to attack rolls if the attacker can see the target.