Lvl 1 Enchantment
The target must succeed on a Wis. save or get a disadvantage on attack rolls against creatures other than the caster.
Bonus Action +Spell Slot
Compelled Duel is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Compelled Duel is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Enchantment school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Compelled Duel Information
- The target must succeed on a Wis. save or get a disadvantage on attack rolls against creatures other than the caster.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Enchantment School
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Compelled Duel
- Compelled Duel can be acquired by the following classes:
- Paladin, Oath of the Crown, Protection Domain, Stone Origin
- Compelled Duel can be cast by using the following Items:
Compelled Duel Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here