Lvl 1 Abjuration
Protect a target from attacks: increase its Armour Class to 13 + its Dexterity modifier.
Until Long Rest
The target can't be wearing any armour.
ActionLevel 1 Spell Slot
Mage Armour is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Mage Armour is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Abjuration School. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Baldur's Gate 3 Mage Armour Information
- Description: Surround a creature in a protective magical force. Its Armour Class is set to 13 + it's Dexterity modifier.
- Target can't be wearing armour.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Abjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: Melee
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: None
How to Acquire Mage Armour in BG 3
Mage Armour can be acquired by the following classes:
Mage Armour can be cast by using the following Items: ??
Mage Armour Tips & Notes for BG 3
- For any non-summon spell that lasts until Long Rest, the caster does not need to be in your party once you leave camp as long as the spell does not require concentration. Therefore, you can easily cast this spell on any party members you plan to use while leaving the caster back in camp.
- If the caster of this spell removes it from their prepared spells list, the spell's effect will end immediately.