Lvl 1 Necromancy Spell
Putrify a creature with the necrotic energy filling your hands.
Melee Attack Roll
ActionLevel 1 Spell Slot
Inflict wounds is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Inflict wounds is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Necromancy school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Inflict Wounds Information
- Description: Putrify a creature with the necrotic energy filling your hands.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Necromancy School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: None
How to Acquire Inflict Wounds
- Inflict wounds can be acquired by the following classes:
- Inflict wounds can be cast by using the following Items:
Inflict Wounds Tips & Notes
- Upcast: Using a spell slot of level 2 or higher, deals an additional 1d10 Necrotic damage per level.