Lv 1 Illusion Spell
Magically change all aspects of your appearance.
Action +Spell Slot
Disguise Self Information
- Description: Magically change all aspects of your appearance.
- Level: 1
- School: Illusion
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: Self
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: None
- Additional Details: Disguise self changes the caster into another race, from the following options: Halfling, Half-Elf, Elf, Dwarf, Tiefling, Drow, Human, and Githyanki. The caster can also change their gender.
Disguise Self (Condition)
Duration: Lasts until fully rested
Appearance is entirely changed.
How to Acquire Disguise Self
Disguise self can be acquired by the following classes:
Disguise self can be cast by using the following Items:
Disguise Self Tips & Notes
- Note that appearance cannot be fine tuned more than just race and gender, nor can specific characters be imitated.
Differences from 5th Edition D&D:
- In 5E, the caster is limited in changing their height: an elf can't disguise themself as a halfling, for instance.
- Obviously, the tabletop version of the spell is more free-form, allowing the caster to change their appearance however they like, rather than into a pre-set list of race and gender.