Drow Half-Elf is a Subrace of Half-Elf in Baldur's Gate 3. Drow Half-Elf have Charisma +2 and +2 Ability score points to spend as the player sees fit in any of the other five Abilities as racial bonuses and also gain Dancing Lights Cantrip as a subracial bonus. While creating your Character in Baldur's Gate 3, you can choose between 8 different types of Races. Each of them has their special characteristics and some of them have Sub-Races which provide different Features and Traits.
Most half-drow result from liaisons between Seldarine drow and surfacers. While half-drow inherit a few magical gifs, they aren't ususally raised in the Underdark.
Drow Half-Elf Traits:
- Base Racial Speed: The distance you can move per turn is 9 m.
- Dancing Lights: Create wisps of light that illuminate a 12m radius.
- Ability Improvements: +2 Ability points to spend as the player sees fit between Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence and Wisdom.
- Fey Ancestry: The Feywild casts a veil over your mind. You have advantage on saving throws against being Charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
- Gain Faerie Fire at lvl 3.
- Charisma +2.
- Darkvision: This creature can see in the dark within 12 m.
Drow Half-Elf Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips goes here...
|Races and Subraces|
Asmodeus Tiefling ♦ Deep Gnome ♦ Drow ♦ Dwarf ♦ Elf ♦ Forest Gnome ♦ Githyanki ♦ Gnome ♦ Gold Dwarf ♦ Half-Drow ♦ Half-Elf ♦ Halfling ♦ High Elf ♦ High Half-Elf ♦ Human ♦ Lightfoot Halfling ♦ Lolth-Sworn Drow ♦ Mephistopheles Tiefling ♦ Rock Gnome ♦ Seldarine Drow ♦ Shield Dwarf ♦ Strongheart Halfling ♦ Tiefling ♦ Wood Elf ♦ Wood Half-Elf ♦ Zariel Tiefling