Lvl 1 Enchantment
Put creatures up to a combined 24 hit points into a magical slumber.
Action +Spell Slot
Sleep is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Sleep is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Enchantment school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Description: Put creatures up to a combined 24 hit points into a magical slumber.
- The condition ends upon taking damage.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Enchantment School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: None
How to Acquire Sleep
Sleep can be acquired by the following classes:
Sleep can be cast by using the following Items:
Sleep Tips & Notes
- Draconic Bloodline Sorcerers can earn this spell by selecting the Draconic Ancestry: Brass (Fire)
- Differences from D&D 5th Edition:
- Range: 90 feet
- Duration: 1 minute (10 rounds)