Shield of Faith is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Shield of Faith is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Abjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Shield of Faith Information in BG3
- Description: Protect a creature from attacks: increases its Armour Class by 2.
- Level: Lvl 1 Spell
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Range: 18m/60ft
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: None
- Additional Details: None
Shield of Faith (Condition)
Duration: Remains until fully rested
(This Condition ends early if Concentration is broken)
Receives a +2 bonus to Armour Class.
How to Acquire Shield of Faith in Baldur's Gate 3
Shield of Faith can be acquired by the following classes:
- War Domain (Cleric Subclass)
- Life Domain (Cleric Subclass)
- Light Domain (Cleric Subclass)
- Trickery Domain (Cleric Subclass)
- Knowledge Domain (Cleric Subclass)
- Nature Domain (Cleric Subclass)
- Tempest Domain (Cleric Subclass)
- Oath of the Ancients (Paladin Sub Class)
- Oath of Devotion (Paladin Subclass)
- Oath of Vengeance (Paladin Subclass)
Shield of Faith can be cast by using the following Items:
Shield of Faith Tips & Notes in BG3
- Differences from D&D 5th Edition: In 5E, shield of faith only lasts up to 10 minutes (100 Turns).