Lv 1 Evocation Spell
Action +Spell Slot
Guiding bolt is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Guiding bolt is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Guiding Bolt Information
- Description: Call forth a beam of light that grants Advantage on the next Attack Roll against the target.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell.
- School: Evocation school.
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m/60ft
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: None
- Additional Details: None
Guiding Bolt (Condition)
Duration: 2 Turns
The next attack roll made against this creature has advantage.
How to Acquire Guiding Bolt
Guiding bolt is a baseline spell for the following classes:
Guiding bolt can also be learnt by Wizards using a Scroll of Guiding Bolt
Guiding bolt can be cast by using the following Items:
Guiding Bolt Tips & Notes
Differences from D&D 5th Edition:
- In 5E, the effect lasts until the end of the caster's next turn.
- In 5E, guiding bolt's range is 120ft.