Lv 1 Evocation Spell
Action +Spell Slot
Guiding Bolt Information
- Description: 4d6 Radiant. Call forth a beam of light. deals 4d6 Radiant and grants advantage on the next attack against the target.
- Level: 1
- School: Evocation
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m/60ft
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: Ranged Attack
- Additional Details: None
Guiding Bolt (Condition)
Duration: 2 Turns
The next attack roll made against this creature has advantage.
How to Acquire Guiding Bolt
Guiding bolt is a baseline spell for the following classes:
Guiding bolt can also be learnt by Wizards using a Scroll of Guiding Bolt
Guiding bolt can be cast by using the following Items:
Guiding Bolt Tips & Notes
Differences from D&D 5th Edition:
- In 5E, the effect lasts until the end of the caster's next turn.
- In 5E, guiding bolt's range is 120ft.