Guiding bolt is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Guiding bolt is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Guiding Bolt Information
- Description: The next Attack Roll on this target has Advantage.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell.
- School: Evocation school
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m/60ft
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: None
How to Acquire Guiding Bolt
- Guiding Bolt can be acquired by the following classes:
- Guiding bolt can be cast by using the following Items:
Guiding Bolt Tips & Notes
- Guiding Bolt is a ranged spell attack and your attack bonus equals your spellcasting ability modifier + your proficiency bonus.
- The verbal component has the caster saying what sounds like "Flagro", Latin for "burning".
- In 5E the effect lasts until the end of the caster's next turn and range is 120ft (60ft is max in BG3).
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!