Lvl 2 Enchantment
Hold a humanoid enemy still. They can't move, act or react. Attacks from within 3m are always Critical Hits.
18m WIS Save Concentration
ActionLevel 2 Spell Slot
Hold Person is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Hold Person is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Enchantment school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Baldur's Gate 3 Hold Person Information
- Description: Hold a humanoid enemy still. They can't move, act or react. Attacks from within 3m are always Critical Hits.
- Level: Lvl 2 Spell
- School: Enchantment School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m
- Duration: 10 turns
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: Wisdom
How to Acquire Hold Person in BG 3
Hold Person can be acquired by the following classes:
Hold Person can be cast by using the following Items:
Hold Person Tips & Notes for BG 3
- Upcast: When cast with a 3rd level spell slot or higher, the spell will affect an additional creature per level.
- A paralyzed target will sustain a Critical Hit when attacked within 3 meters.