Goblin Camp is a Location in Baldur's Gate 3 (BG3). On this page, you can find the information about the map, quests, enemies, notable items and other useful tips about Goblin Camp.
Goblin Camp Map
Notes & Tips
- To infiltrate the goblin camp, you can have goblin Sazza to vouch for you. (Quest Save the Goblin Sazza) Use the passage on the right of the front gate. (Use jump to reach there). Or, you can try to persuade the goblin garrison, by using the tadpole's psionic power, or pass the Deception (15)/ Nature (10) / Intimidation (15) checks and obey goblin's commands.
- To enter the Shattered Sanctum peacefully, either uses the psionic power, or pass Deception (15) check.
If you want to fight these goblins, there is a spot that allows you to shoot them without worrying about retaliation. You can reach there through Mountain Pass.
- Behind Ragzlin's throne, there's a locked balcony that has Amulet of Selune's Chosen (rare amulet).
- An Owlbear Cub can be found here in Goblin Camp. Pass Animal Handling checks, win the chase, deal with the goblins by persuasion (18), or psionic power and you can take it to your Camp.
If you want to fight these goblins, you can add poison to this Booze Tub. But be careful, if you got caught, you will have to toast before them.
- You can get Crusher's Ring from Novice Crusher.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!