|Location||The Risen Road|
Zhentarim Basement is a Location in Baldur's Gate 3 (BG3). On this page, you can find information about the map, quests, enemies, notable items, and other useful tips about Zhentarim Basement. Zhentarim Basement is referred to as "Zhentarim Hideout" in the Early Access version of the game.
Zhentarim Basement Map
Notes & Tips
- If you have the Detect Thoughts spell, you can learn the correct password from Salazon's mind.
- You can reach this place by completing the quest Find the Missing Shipment. (Brem will also provide better wares if you helped them)
- You can free Artist Oskar by paying Brem 1000 gold (600 if succeed in persuasion).
- Lockpick or break in the locked room will enrage the Zhenrarim caravans. (Contains 600+ gold)
- Brem sells Studded Leather Armor +1 if you complete Find the Missing Shipment (YOU MUST NOT OPEN THE CHEST TO HAVE THIS OPTION). This is the best armor you can get for a Rogue in EA.
- You can pickpocket the mechanical key on Karad, then go through the illusion wall behind the guard dog the find the elevator to Underdark. (will enrage the caravans). OR If you're can talk to animals, simply talk to the wolf and it will mention something about the stone not being real. You should be able to roll to see that the stone is an illusion (nobody will attack you for finding the door this way).
- You can find Abyss Beckoners gloves inside the chest located in the locked right-hand room. You must succeed on a DC 20 Sleight of Hand check to unlock the door. The chest itself is unlocked. Using Invisibility potions or spells is recommended to loot both vaults successfully.
- You can find another piece of Infernal Iron for Karlach and Dammon in the right-hand chest inside the locked left vault to the north of your map. You must succeed on a DC 15 Sleight of Hand check to unlock the door, an additional DC 10 to disarm the trap on the chest, and finally a DC 10 to unlock the chest itself, which will also include 255 Gold and 1 Fire Amber. The left-hand chest in the same room has all of the same saves as the right one and holds 259 Gold along with 1 Holy Water. OR If you have the capability and succeed on a passive Perception check you could instead enter the room via the Burrow Hole. You may also pocket the two chests and open them in camp without being seen. Nobody will be angry or attack you.
- Once you discover this location, you can report to Flaming Fist, but no further consequence in EA.