Arcane Tower is a location in Baldur's Gate 3 (BG3). On this page, you can find the information about the map, quests, enemies, notable items and other useful tips about Arcane Tower.
Arcane Tower Map
Notes & Tips
- The arcane tower is at the southwest of the Underdark, however, its front gate is guarded by 2 arcane turrets. You can use Misty step or Feather Fall to climb the mushrooms on cliff near the arcane tower.
- In order to Turn off the Arcane Turrets and activate the elevator, you need to reach the first floor of the Tower, and then combine Sussur Blossom with the generator. (You can find some at the backyard)
- To access the basement of the arcane tower jump down the gap of the wooden stairwell leading to the elevator.
- Inside the basement, there are some Timmask Spore. (Removing the Parasite)
- On the level of front entrance, there's a Chest of the Mundane. However if you passed the Arcane check, you will release that the chest has magic on it. Take all the items in that chest and they will turn into scrolls, and a boot MYSTRA'S GRACE.
- On the top level of the Tower, there's the guardian. Chose "Or art thou friend, a rescue from my lonely wake?" so you can command him. (Found on a play in this tower)
There's a dog grove you can discover at the southwest of Sussur Tree (On a cliff of sorts overlooking the druegar beach), use a shovel to find the dog collar. Press the button on the third floor of Arcane Tower and your character notices the dog collar vibrates. It can now be equipped as an amulet, wear it and press the button again it will dispense food.
At the top of the tower you are greeted by its guardian Bernard who issues a line of poetry. If you have been reading the books and pieces of parchment within the tower the narrator will mention that you're familiar with it and this allows you to respond with a similar line "Or art thou friend...". This causes Bernard to accept 'commands'. These are limited to him responding with another line of poetry and then give you an item or perform an action.
The following is a list of things you can say to him; provided you found the book or parchment that contained the poetry:
- "How can I trust..." = Bernard walks over to the table and puts down a ring Guiding Light
- "There is a light..." = Bernard turns hostile and will attack
- "The silence stretches on..." = Bernard offers you a hug
- "These empty sheets are all..." = Bernard gives you a Potion of Flying (the note for this option is on the table next to him)
Equipping the Guiding Light ring and walking back to the elevator reveals a button leading to a secret basement level that has a diary belonging to the owner of the tower as well as a powerful Staff of Arcane Blessing.