The Risen Road
The Risen Road is a location in Baldur's Gate 3 (BG3). On this page, you can find the information about the map, quests, enemies, notable items and other useful tips about The Risen Road.
The Risen Road Map
Notes & Tips
- The hyenas on the road can call for the gnolls. You can kill them before the gnolls spawn.
- In the Tollhouse, the are a group of self-claimed paladins of Tyr. If you cast the Speak with Dead spell on the dead refugee you will learn that they are actually servants of Zariel (Quest Hunt the Devil).
- There are quests in Waukeen's Rest, Rescue the Grand Duke, and Rescue the Trapped Man. You need to break the door and get inside the burning building to find the survivors. Unfortunately, the Grand Duke is already been taken by drow raiders. However, you can still manage to save Benryn.
Benryn's wife Miri is in the bottom left building of the inn. You can jump inside from the window, Miri's body is at second floor.
- Cast Speak with Dead spell on Miri and learn what happened. She will ask you to find her sister's dowry.
The dowry ring is hidden in the barn.
- If you persuade Salazon, the guy hidden in the winery, he will let you enter his hideout (through the hatch, Quest Find the Missing Shipment. Note if the persuasion check is failed the barn will explode. Use the wardrobe within to find Zarys). If you have the Detect Thoughts spell, you can learn the correct password from his mind.
- Between the Tollhouse and Waukeen's Rest, there are 2 people trapped inside a cave, surrounded by a horde of gnolls. (Note: you can reach them from the other side of the cave, you just neet to dodge the boulder and move the barrels.)
In order to defeat the gnolls. Place your characters on the nearby high grounds, you can also use the tadpole's psionic power to turn the gnoll warlord against the pack. (And force her to devour herself after the fight)
- The men you saved invited you to their hideout. Give the unopened chest to Zarys in the Zhentarim Hideout to receive gold for your efforts and honesty. (If you kill these 2 people and open the chest, it will summon a Spectator)
If you want to fight the goblins in their camp, there is a spot that allows you to shoot them without worrying about retaliation. You can reach there through Mountain Pass.
- The Githyanki patrols may attack you even if you have Lae'zel in the team, get ready when you reach there. (Note: If you place enough explosives in that area, you can actually kill that dragon and its raider. Simply place one of your teammates on nearby high grounds, switch to him/her during the conversation, and ignite the explosives. Sadly, the dragon doesn't have any loots.) To avoid the fight, either you speak to the Githyanki, and succeed in persuasion and repel the thought detect. Or let Lae'zel do the talking, and succeed in deception.
- To the west of Githyanki patrols, near the exit of the area, shadowheart can trigger a cutscene regarding her mysterious "weapon".
Under the bridge between village and risen roads, there is a hidden treasure under the rock.
The key to Toll house basement can be found near Karlach, below the dead toll collector.
Outside Waukeen's rest, there's another hidden treasure.
- Smuggler's Ring on a skeleton hidden in a bush X:57 Y:514.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!