Rescue Volo Objectives
- Rescue Volo
Rescue Volo Walkthrough
- When you entered the goblin camp, you will see Volo was taken prisoner by the goblins and forced to perform.
Volo can be found in Shattered Sanctum, you can use the psionic power the convince the goblin to release him. Or pass the deception (10)/intimidation check to do so.
- You can meet Volo in the Camp after you saved him.
- If you let him examine you, he'll confirm that there is indeed a parasite in your head. Volo will ask for some time to refresh his memory and then work on the parasite the following day. The next time you return to Volo after sleeping at the camp, he'll be prepared to try and remove the parasite. If you really let Volo try his method, he will knock out one of your eyes and give you a permanent debuff.
- Volo may give you a fake eye to wear, it removes the debuff and grants See Invisibility as permanent buff.
- If you want the fake eye buff without losing any approval from Karlach, Lae’zel or Shadowheart, simply put them in your party before talking to Volo, then exit camp. Separate yourself from them (on the party portrait area, yank yourself out of the group) and then return to camp without them. Ask Volo to try and remove your eye and you should not lose approval from them.
How to unlock Rescue Volo
- Upon entering the Goblin Camp, you will find Volo performing in front of the Goblins. He clearly needs help to escape the Goblin Camp. You receive the quest immediately.
Rescue Volo Rewards
- Volo may join your camp.
Rescue Volo Notes & Tips
- After accepting Volo's operation and eye replacement you may not offer your other eye to Auntie Ethel
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!