Initial Berserker Features
Inherited Barbarian Features
Berserker is a Subclass of Barbarian in Baldur's Gate 3. Barbarians primary ability is Strength, their saving throw proficiencies are Strength and Constitution, and they have a Hit Dice of 1d12. They have proficiency with Simple Weapons, martial weapons, light Armor, medium armor and shields.
Violence is both a means and an end. You follow a path of untrammeled fury, slick with blood, as you thrill in the chaos of battle, heedless of your own well-being.
Berserker Subclass Initial Features
Barbarian Class Initial Features
- Strength Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to Strength Saving Throws.
- Constitution Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to Constitution Saving Throws.
- Light Armour Proficiency: Wearing Light Armour will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Medium Armour Proficiency: Wearing Medium Armour will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Shield Proficiency: Wearing a Shield will not impose disadvantage on your attacks or prevent the casting of Spells.
- Simple Weapon Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Simple Weapons.
- Martial Weapon Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Martial Weapons.
- Unarmoured Defense: Your body is as resilient as any armour. While not wearing armour, you add your Constitution modifier to your armour class. Wearing Heavy Armour impedes your Rage.
- Rage: While raging, you deal 2 extra damage with melee and improvised weapons, and when throwing objects.
- Note that Barbarians begin the game with 12 HP + their Constitution Modifier.
- Players may select Berserker as early as their created Barbarian reaches level 3.
Pick 1 Feat From
- Ability Improvement
- Defensive Duelist
- Dual Wielder
- Great Weapon Master
- Lightly Armoured
- Magic Initiate: Bard
- Magic Initiate: Cleric
- Magic Initiate: Druid
- Magic Initiate: Sorcerer
- Magic Initiate: Warlock
- Magic Initiate: Wizard
- Martial Adept
- Moderately Armoured
- Shield Master
- Weapon Master
Berserker Tips & Builds
- Notes and tips go here
|Classes and Subclasses|
Arcane Trickster ♦ Barbarian ♦ Bard ♦ Battle Master ♦ Beast Master ♦ Circle of the Land ♦ Circle of the Moon ♦ Cleric ♦ College of Lore ♦ College of Valour ♦ Draconic Bloodline ♦ Druid ♦ Eldritch Knight ♦ Fighter ♦ Hunter ♦ Knowledge Domain ♦ Life Domain ♦ Light Domain ♦ Monk ♦ Nature Domain ♦ Oath of the Ancients ♦ Oathbreaker ♦ Paladin ♦ Ranger ♦ Rogue ♦ Sorcerer ♦ Tempest Domain ♦ The Fiend ♦ The Great Old One ♦ Thief ♦ Trickery Domain ♦ War Domain ♦ Warlock ♦ Wild Magic ♦ Wizard
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!