Fighter Initial Features
Fighter is a Class in Baldur's Gate 3. Fighters primary ability is Strength, their saving throw proficiencies are Strength & Constitution and they have a Hit Dice of 1d10. They have proficiency with Simple weapons, Martial Weapons, Light Armour, Medium Armour, Heavy Armour and Shields
Fighters have mastered the art of combat, wielding weapons with unmatched skill and wearing armour like a second skin.
The Fighter is a great Class for a Tank build. Having the ability to wear all kinds of Armour and Shields, can greatly improve the survivability of a Fighter and make for an ideal choice for 1-on-1 combat.
- Strength Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to Strength Saving Throws.
- Constitution Saving Throw Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to Constitution Saving Throws.
- Light Armour Proficiency: Wearing Light Armour will not impose Disadvantage on your attacks or prevent Spellcasting.
- Medium Armour Proficiency: Wearing Medium Armour will not impose Disadvantage on your attacks or prevent Spellcasting.
- Heavy Armour Proficiency: Wearing Heavy Armour will not impose Disadvantage on your attacks or prevent Spellcasting.
- Shield Proficiency: Wearing a Shield will not impose Disadvantage on your attacks or prevent Spellcasting.
- Simple Weapon Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Simple Weapons.
- Martial Weapon Proficiency: Add your Proficiency Bonus to all attacks made with Martial Weapons.
- Second Wind: Once per Short or Long Rest, you can regain 1d10 + your Fighter Level hit points.
- Note that Fighters begin the game with 10 HP + their Constitution Modifier, and then gain 6 HP + their Constitution Modifier every level thereafter.
- At Level 3 you will need to choose between Battle Master, Eldritch Knight and Champion, and you will gain the benefits of those Subclasses on top of the standard Fighter Class Features. However, only Fighter Features will be listed here. See the subclasses for a list of further options.
- Strength Saving Throw Proficiency
- Constitution Saving Throw Proficiency
- Light Armour Proficiency
- Medium Armour Proficiency
- Heavy Armour Proficiency
- Shield Proficiency
- Simple Weapon Proficiency
- Martial Weapon Proficiency
- Skills: Choose two skills from Acrobatics, Animal Handling, Athletics, History, Insight, Intimidation, Perception, and Survival
Pick 1 Fighter Class Passive From
Pick 1 Feat From
Fighter Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2
In Other Languages
- Español (España): Guerrero
Arcane Trickster ♦ Barbarian ♦ Bard ♦ Battle Master ♦ Beast Master ♦ Berserker ♦ Circle of the Land ♦ Circle of the Moon ♦ Cleric ♦ College of Lore ♦ College of Valour ♦ Draconic Bloodline ♦ Druid ♦ Eldritch Knight ♦ Hunter ♦ Knowledge Domain ♦ Life Domain ♦ Light Domain ♦ Monk ♦ Nature Domain ♦ Oath of the Ancients ♦ Oathbreaker ♦ Paladin ♦ Ranger ♦ Rogue ♦ Sorcerer ♦ Tempest Domain ♦ The Fiend ♦ The Great Old One ♦ Thief ♦ Trickery Domain ♦ War Domain ♦ Warlock ♦ Wild Magic ♦ Wizard
Thrown Weapon Master
Why can't i multiclass into fighter with my cleric that has 14 strenght