Lvl 2 Evocation
Hurl 3 rays of fire. Each ray deals 2∼12 Fire damage.
ActionLevel 2 Spell Slot
Scorching Ray is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Scorching Ray is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Scorching Ray Information
- Description: Hurl 3 rays of fire. Each ray deals 2∼12 Fire damage.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Evocation School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: None
How to Acquire Scorching Ray
- Scorching Ray can be acquired by the following classes:
- Scorching Ray can be cast by using the following Items:
Scorching Ray Tips & Notes
- Upcast: When cast as 3nd Level or higher, an hurl an additional ray per level.