Lvl 2 Evocation
Your weapon gleams with astral radiance as you strike and possibly marks your target with light, preventing it from turning Invisible.
Melee CON Save Concentration
Action Bonus Action Level 2 Spell Slot
Branding Smite is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Branding Smite is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Branding Smite Information
- Description: Your weapon gleams with astral radiance as you strike and possibly marks your target with light, preventing it from turning Invisible.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Evocation School
- Casting Time: Action Bonus Action
- Duration: 10 turns
- Range: Melee
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: Constitution
How to Acquire Branding Smite
Branding Smite can be acquired by the following classes:
Branding Smite can be cast by using the following Items:
Branding Smite can be acquired by the following races:
- Zariel Tiefling Lvl 5. Acquired as Legacy of Avernus: Branding Smite. This version of the spell is available once per long rest and wastes no spell slot when casted.
Branding Smite Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here