Lvl 2 Evocation
Call down a beam of light that damages any creature that enters the beam or starts its turn in the light. You can use an action to move the beam 18m.
On Save: Targets still take half damage.
18m CON Save Concentration
ActionLevel 2 Spell Slot
Moonbeam is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Moonbeam is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Description: Call down a beam of light that damages any creature that enters the beam or starts its turn in the light. You can use an action to move the beam 18m.
- Level: Lvl 2 Spell
- School: Evocation School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: Constitution
- On Save: Targets still take half damage.
How to Acquire Moonbeam
- Moonbeam can be acquired by the following classes:
- Moonbeam can be cast by using the following Items:
Moonbeam Tips & Notes
- Upcast: Cast at 3rd Level or higher, increases damage by 1d10 for each spell slot level above 2nd.
- Unlike in 5e, the spell applies damage on cast, and every time it is moved on top of an enemy, making it very powerful. This may be unintentional.