Blindness is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Blindness is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Necromancy school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Description: Limit a foes sight range. It is easier to hit, and the creature will miss more often. Attack Rolls against it have Advantage and the foe attacks with Disadvantage.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Necromancy School
- Casting Time: Action
- Duration: 10 turns
- Range: 18m
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: Constitution
How to Acquire Blindness
- Blindness can be acquired by the following classes:
- Blindness can be cast by using the following Items:
Blindness Tips & Notes
- Upcast: Affects one additional creature per slot level 3rd or above.
- Blinded: Ranged attacks and spells have a range of 3 m and Attack Roll suffer Disadvantage. Attack Rolls against Blinded creatures have Advantage.
- Saving Throw: At the end of each of its turns, the target can make a CON Save. On a success, the spell ends.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!