Lvl 2 Abjuration
The target gains +1 on AC, +1 on saving throws and resistance to all damage, but the caster shares damage.
Action +Spell Slot
Warding Bond is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Warding Bond is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Abjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Warding Bond Information
- The target gains +1 on AC, +1 on saving throws and resistance to all damage, but the caster shares damage.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Abjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Warding Bond
- Warding Bond can be acquired by the following classes:
- Cleric, Oath of the Crown, Solidarity Domain
- Warding Bond can be cast by using the following Items:
Warding Bond Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here