Lvl 2 Evocation
Summon a floating, spectral weapon that attacks your enemies alongside you.
Bonus ActionLevel 2 Spell Slot
Spiritual Weapon is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Spiritual Weapon is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Baldur's Gate 3 Spiritual Weapon Information
- Description: Summon a floating, spectral weapon that attacks your enemies alongside you.
- Choose between several different weapons each with various Weapon Actions.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Evocation School
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Range: 18m
- Duration: 10 turns
- Saving Throw: None
How to Acquire Spiritual Weapon in BG3
- Spiritual Weapon can be acquired by the following classes:
- Spiritual Weapon can be cast by using the following Items:
Spiritual Weapon Tips & Notes for BG3
- In BG3, Spiritual Weapon is a summon that can be attacked and destroyed.
- Once summoned it has its own action economy and can be moved and attack without cost to the caster.
- It gets access to Weapon Actions typical to the weapon class you choose. Heartstopper on Morningstars is excellent.
- Upcasting: For every 2 spell levels the weapon gains 8 Hit Points (20 HP base) and deals an additional +1d8 damage.
- Spiritual Weapon is immune to mind influences so good in conjunction with Abyss Beckoners for extra oomph.