Lvl 2 Evocation
If the spell attack hits, deals 1d8+Ability.Mod force damage (damage/lvl). A bonus action allows another attack.
Bonus Action +Spell Slot
Spiritual Weapon is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Spiritual Weapon is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Spiritual Weapon Information
- If the spell attack hits, deals 1d8+Ability.Mod force damage (damage/lvl). A bonus action allows another attack.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Evocation School
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Spiritual Weapon
- Spiritual Weapon can be acquired by the following classes:
- Cleric, Life Domain, War Domain, Raven Queen
- Spiritual Weapon can be cast by using the following Items:
Spiritual Weapon Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here