Lvl 2 Abjuration
Heal your allies and increase their hit point maximum by 5 hit points.
Until Long Rest
ActionLevel 2 Spell Slot
Aid is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Aid is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Abjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Baldur's Gate 3 Aid Information
- Description: Heal your allies and increase their hit point maximum by 5 hit points.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Abjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Duration: Until Long Rest
- Range: 9m + 9m (radius)
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: None
How to Acquire Aid in BG3
- Aid can be acquired by the following classes:
- Aid can be cast by using the following Items:
Aid Tips & Notes for BG3
- Upcast: When cast with a 3rd level spell slot or higher, the hit points are increased by 5 for each slot level above 2nd.
- It is generally considered one of the most efficient spells to upcast and a very good way to start you day of adventuring.
- This health maximum isn't considered temporary hit points and stack with such sources, e.g. the Battle Master Rally.
- For any non-summon spell that lasts until Long Rest, the caster does not need to be in your party once you leave camp as long as the spell does not require concentration. Therefore, you can easily cast this spell on any party members you plan to use while leaving the caster back in camp.
- If the caster of this spell removes it from their prepared spells list, the spell's effect will end immediately.
- In D&D5e Aid is limited to 3 targets, in BG3 there's no such numerical limitation, so any pet or summon will also benefit.