Lvl 2 Illusion
Deal damage to a creature each turn. The type of damage changes to the last type the creature suffered.
18m INT Save Concentration
ActionLevel 2 Spell Slot
Phantasmal Force is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Phantasmal Force is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Illusion school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Phantasmal Force Information
- Description: Deal damage to a creature each turn. The type of damage changes to the last type the creature suffered.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Illusion School
- Casting Time: Action
- Duration: 10 turns
- Range: 18m
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: Intelligence
How to Acquire Phantasmal Force
- Phantasmal Force can be acquired by the following classes:
- Phantasmal Force can be cast by using the following Items:
Phantasmal Force Tips & Notes
- You can use environment effect for more damage.
- Notes & Tips go here