Lvl 2 Illusion
Invisibility breaks when you fail Stealth Checks on attacking, casting spells or interacting with items.
Condition ends early if the creature attacks or casts a spell.
ActionLevel 2 Spell Slot
Invisibility is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Invisibility is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Illusion school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Description: Touch a creature to turn it Invisible. Attacks against it have Disadvantage. It attacks with Advantage.
- Invisibility breaks when you fail Stealth Checks on attacking, casting spells or interacting with items
- Condition ends early if the creature attacks or casts a spell.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Illusion School
- Casting Time: Action
- Duration: 10 turns
- Range: Melee
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: None
How to Acquire Invisibility
- Invisibility can be acquired by the following classes or races:
- Invisibility can be cast by using the following Items:
- Fetish of Callarduran Smoothhands, requires a Long Rest.
Invisibility Tips & Notes
- Invisibility now lasts 10 turns from patch 9.
- Notes & Tips go here