Protection from Poison is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Protection from Poison is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Abjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Protection from Poison Information
- Description: Touch a creature to neutralise all poisons affecting it, and grants it protection against poisonous influences. Grants Advantage on Saving Throws against being Poisoned, and grant it Resistance to Poison damage.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Abjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Duration: Until Long Rest
- Range: Melee
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw: None
How to Acquire Protection from Poison
Protection from Poison can be acquired by the following classes:
- Life Domain (Cleric Subclass)
- Trickery Domain (Cleric Subclass)
- Circle of the Moon (Druid Subclass)
- Circle of the Land (Druid Subclass)
- Circle of Spores (Druid Subclass)
Protection from Poison can be cast by using the following Items:
Protection from Poison Tips & Notes
- For any non-summon spell that lasts until Long Rest, the caster does not need to be in your party once you leave camp as long as the spell does not require concentration. Therefore, you can easily cast this spell on any party members you plan to use while leaving the caster back in camp.
- If the caster of this spell removes it from their prepared spells list, the spell's effect will end immediately.