Lvl 2 Illusion
Your body becomes blurred. Attackers have Disadvantage on Attack rolls against you.
Action +Level 2 Spell Slot
Blur is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Blur is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Illusion school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Description: Your body becomes blurred. Attackers have disadvantage on attack rolls against you.
- Doesn't affect creatures that don't rely on sight or that can see through illusions.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Illusion School
- Casting Time: Action
- Duration: Until Long Rest
- Range: -
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: None
How to Acquire Blur
Blur can be acquired by the following classes:
Blur can be cast by using the following Items:
Blur Tips & Notes
- A wild magic sorcerer may cast blur on themselves and every creature within 9m as a result of a wild magic surge.