Blur is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Blur is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Illusion school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Description: Attackers have Disadvantage on Attack Rolls against you.
- Doesn't affect creatures that don't rely on sight or that can see through illusions.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Illusion School
- Casting Time: Action
- Duration: Until Long Rest
- Range: -
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: None
How to Acquire Blur
Blur can be acquired by the following classes:
- Circle of Land (Druid Subclass)
- Abjuration School (Wizard Subclass)
- Necromancy School (Wizard Subclass)
- Conjuration School (Wizard Subclass)
- Enchantment School (Wizard Subclass)
- Divination School (Wizard Subclass)
- Illusion School (Wizard Subclass)
- Transmutation School (Wizard Subclass)
Blur can be cast by using the following Items:
Blur Tips & Notes
- A wild magic sorcerer may cast blur on themselves and every creature within 9m as a result of a wild magic surge.