Zariel Tiefling is a Subrace of Tiefling in Baldur's Gate 3. Zariel Tiefling have Darkvision and Hellish Resistance as racial bonuses and also have +1 Strength and +2 Charisma as subracial bonuses. While creating your Character in Baldur's Gate 3, you can choose between 8 different types of races. Each of them has their special characteristics and some of them have Sub-Races which provide different Features and Traits.
Tieflings from Zariel's bloodline are empowered with martial strength, and can channel searing flame to punish their enemies.
Zariel Tiefling Traits:
- Base Racial Speed: the distance you can move per turn is 9 m.
- Strength +1
- Charisma +2
- Thaumaturgy: manifest a sign of supernatural power that grants you advantage on Intimidation and Performance checks.
- : Jump spell at lv3, once per long rest.
- Legacy of Avernus: Branding Smite spell at lvl 5. Available once per long rest.
- Darkvision: this creature can see in the dark within 12 m.
- Hellish Resistance: Your blood protects you from flame, abyssal or otherwise. You have resistance to Fire and take only half damage from it.
Zariel Tiefling Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here.
- Lvl 3 searing smite
|Races and Subraces|
Asmodeus Tiefling ♦ Deep Gnome ♦ Drow ♦ Drow Half-Elf ♦ Dwarf ♦ Elf ♦ Forest Gnome ♦ Githyanki ♦ Gnome ♦ Gold Dwarf ♦ Half-Drow ♦ Half-Elf ♦ Halfling ♦ High Elf ♦ High Half-Elf ♦ Human ♦ Lightfoot Halfling ♦ Lolth-Sworn Drow ♦ Mephistopheles Tiefling ♦ Rock Gnome ♦ Seldarine Drow ♦ Shield Dwarf ♦ Strongheart Halfling ♦ Tiefling ♦ Wood Elf ♦ Wood Half-Elf